Blatant hacking in ictf comp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby Saratoga » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Post Moved from Vote Thread - Toga

Posted Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:42 pm by sags
cresh0r wrote:

if i was pit, remove sketch, get 5 ref's in the game to spec each 1 of ur members 1st sign of a really sus shot, out of the comp and future comps :)

hmm not sure i agree with that, anyone is capable of pulling off the odd random brilliant shot. so in saying that it means don't try anything crazy or unlikely (to hit) shot or you'll be labeled a cheat and banned from comps.
Looking at all these related threads it seems if u don't play with absolute consistency your a 100% cheater and i totally disagree with that. Man my game is up and down like a yo-yo most nights and that depends on many things such as herb potency, bourbon consumption, level of concentration due to 3 hours sleep the night before, the missus, or weather you just plain lose the plot or find the groove.
Too many people seem to jump on the 100% cheating band wagon and maybe at some point they need to be held accountable if they wrongly drag someones name through mud.
I'm not saying sketchy was or was not cheating and I'm not saying any of his accusers are wrong or right because at the end of the day "fkd if i really know".
Don't get me wrong because i think its fantastic that people take the time to expose cheaters for the greater good of the quaklive community, i guess i just find it hard to fathom that some people would waste their time cheating to impress a bunch of people that they don't even know.

that's my 10 cents
peace, love, and wild turkey :)
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”