Blatant hacking in ictf comp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

true4m
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby true4m » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:38 pm

From map 2
Z vs rG

Following ske7ch

I'll post demo tomorrow so you can have a better look, this is only a small exerpt.

cresh0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 pm

100% wall hacking, nice find, wonder how many of the others do the same lol, will be interesting to spec others :)
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 am

and some sort of trigger bot

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks for dropping this here though perhaps the 4SG forum is best place for the quake community to assess the vid. Many more people there are clued up ....

ske7hy ... care to comment on this vid ?
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

true4m

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:06 am

Yep. Posted on 4sg and irc also. Basically everyone agrees 100% (except for a couple of trolls like shadow). Check this link about half way down. It's obvious cheating and he should be banned. There is nothing he could possibly say to cover for this. Also we have plenty more evidence but it took me all night just to set up and render this clip (and it still came out bad quality lol). The demo is posted in the 4sg forum also.

Edit: its actually even more obvious in the demo due to frame rate problems in this recording. Especially the last rail where it's really choppy in this video but smooth in the demo and you can slow it down (he knows the guy is coming up there and what speed even tho he is well behind the wall and quite far away with little sound)

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 pm

creshor are bad detective, creshor opinion are an invalid opinion

cresh0r
sparkle sparkle lolololololol
anomVoltz
lmao.
fuckin idiots.
cresh0r
if u say so sparkle
anomVoltz
aw yeah.
cresh0r
makes total sence :)
the sparkle binds
the dodging pracs cause u dont want me to play in them :p
why sparkles gone "away" and u popped up out of nowhere
anomVoltz
yah i can see how u guys came to that conclusion haha
cresh0r
TOTAL sence :)
anomVoltz
but its gonna be funny when sparkle finally comes online.
cresh0r
hehe just get ur brother to login as him
ez done
good try sparkle
anomVoltz
cheers.
hope your trollin dude.
cresh0r
cant start a new leaf "trying" to be liked in this community...everyone will find out its u :P and hate u still :)
anomVoltz
cause ur gonna feel like a fuckin idiot when u realise ur wrong
cresh0r
heheh
u can easily get ur brother to login as sparkle
anomVoltz
yeah i might do that
cresh0r
u like the same shit maps he does
:P
u play like he does
have his binds
dodges games with me :P
TOTAL sence
anomVoltz
im posting this convo on rG forums. lmao
i dont have any binds to be honest.
when i say sparkle sparkle, i type it ;)
cresh0r
haha? u've said "sparkle lols at this" many times
caught out :)
anomVoltz
not a bind ;)
cresh0r
negative :P
anomVoltz
keep talking so i can copy and paste
cresh0r
lol
:)
anomVoltz
u done ?
cresh0r
GL with the hiding, and trying to make a better name for urself :)
anomVoltz
there we go
more verbal diahorrea
spit it all out babe
you'll feel better

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 pm

Enough of the personal shit please anom. The accusations are about sketch, not a personal disagreement you have had with another individual.

If you cant see what true4m is trying to prove with the strong case he has put forward, you are fucking retarded.. :)

You will be deadset lucky if you guys get to continue your play in the tourny with that type of behaivour going on..

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 pm

How is that personal ? Just saying, he's been wrong before. And then you go on to call me a fuckign retard, I find that personal, and not nice :( And tbh, this whole load of bs makes me not want to play anymore in the tournament anyway :)

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Technically your right it is personal, But just leave the he said she said bs out of it please. If you don't want to play suit yourself.

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

The way you contradict yourself never ceases to amaze me hardy. And thats why i <3 you

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:34 pm

i have had my suspicions about him since our first scrim
i duelled him on ztn and he was not real accurate
then we had a scrim and he was all af a sudden .......verry accurate
i never accuse anyone of this stuff but i do have my doubts about a few ppl playing ql
i have been playing quake since 2001 and i as well as all other old school players know what is normal and what is not

my 2 cents

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

hey i've been playing quake since '96... does that mean my penis is bigger than yours :lol: 8)
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

Me and/or grrrdian will post more evidence in the next few days. For now just trust me this guy is 100% hacking. I actually can't believe there are a few people that think hes legit (anom, shadow, matttttttttttt, frodo). There's not a single div 1 player that thinks hes legit.

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh yay - a pissing contest. Need I go all the way back to Wolfenstien 3d then?

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”