Blatant hacking in ictf comp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

true4m
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:10 pm

INKoRP

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby INKoRP » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:20 am

Hmm, seen some more footage, leaning towards not hax but still on the fence

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby frodo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:59 am

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

Lold forgot to check pit just been on 4sg.

@ creshor I have nothing but respect for you
@ hardy I'm going to throw a flower at you
@ tru4m your wrong, still
@ frodo welcome to 4sg lol, home of the insta hater

xplosiv

Postby xplosiv » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:46 am

Is the full demo out yet? I would say that's needed before making any conclusions. First vid looks on the fence, second vid is looking sus.

true4m

Re: Re:

Postby true4m » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 am

Dox

Re:

Postby Dox » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:01 am

cresh0r

Re:

Postby cresh0r » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:35 am

new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 am

I lol'd!

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 am

Using the 'CG_WH 1' cvar in the vid gives the 'wallhack' appearance in every vid ive looked at. Turning enemy blue and visable through walls... so IMO that is very misleading.

Many times over, the enemy moves through the cross hairs but no shot is fired, hard to call that a trigger bot. The other claimed 'trigger bot' shots show a very quick reaction time but nothing as fast as some div 1 players ive seen, as far as reaction time goes.

How about putting up the whole untouched demo please.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 am

The shot that gives it away most is on courtyard as he comes through the tele and it instant fires before he even has the time to think about xhair placement and line someone up. Man thats is brilliant reaction times on multiple occasions then. When's the last time any of you have come through a tele and fired of an instant shot and hit a player? Seems to be a pretty rare shot, Not worth the accuracy loss in firing of random shots, esp in insta when thats the only acc your dealing with and trying to maintain.

Another one is @ sg, where one guy comes around the corner from top mid and just as you see a green player come into view, the shot is instantly fired, thats telepathics or something ? what tops it of is the other guy on his team next to him doesnt get a shot of at the same guy untill quite some time after sketch lets release.

my 2c, again :P

true4m

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby true4m » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:19 am

Ok this is probably my last post on this topic. The evidence shows beyond reasonable doubt he is hacking. If you still don't believe this then you will never be convinced by a trigger-bot/autoshoot.

Sarotoga please show me any demo that suggests anyone is wall hacking with "cg_wh 1" to anywhere near the same degree. You also do realise a trigger bot can be toggled on/off. I don't have the courtyard demo which is the most obvious use (appears to be continuous trigger bot not even toggled), grrrdian has that, but i have posted the full demo of japanese castles on 4sg (toggled trigger with wall hacks).

"nothing as fast as some div 1 players ive seen"

Name them. There is no one else doing anything anywhere near like this and i know most of the div 1 players personally. The reaction time he is displaying is literally faster than any human is capable of reacting to.

Also note i recently posted a demo of ske7ch without hacks. Notice the massive difference in reaction time and overall skill? He has numerous excuses but i don't buy them given the situation. Apparently his reaction time goes from completely mediocre to epic bot styles with a can of red bull and some nerves.

"My reaction times are sluggish. When I scrim I drink redbull and shit. I'm pingin hardcore."
Last edited by true4m on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 am

the tele one is just when you fire as you follow someone through ......... the one that made me go oh was an angled down shot above flag on campgrounds

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 am

anomvoltz

Re:

Postby anomvoltz » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”