Blatant hacking in ictf comp

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Just to play devil's advocate. What does a demo look like with a confirmed 'non wallhacks' player? I've suspected a few people and found out they were just very good.

But.. with pretty convincing footage I have to cry hax :( bit of a shame really. I do hope it's just the one player though.

anomvoltz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Last edited by anomvoltz on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 pm

ske7chy

Re:

Postby ske7chy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 pm

can we all just wait for true's new demo, before we make a final judgement, thx
btw sketch where are you from again?

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Victoria. About 200km SW of melb.

true4m

Postby true4m » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Turns out grrrdian is making the final video. I have extra footage he doesn't have tho. Could use that if there's still doubts (from pub dueling keeps where ske7ch has dozens of suss moments)

cresh0r

Re: Blatant hacking in ictf comp

Postby cresh0r » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:21 pm

new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm

rofl. alright creshor.

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:25 pm

How does that video show that sketch is hacking?

For one he doesnt make a couple of shots that any player without a hack could easily make, and the ones he does make are no more ordinary than some good rail tming and predictability. Happy to wait for the full video and see if you can prove otherwise.

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Haha, this games getting outa fkn cntrl! :D

ske7chy

Postby ske7chy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Isn't sparkle XLR8's brother? I highly doubt he would let someone use hes bothers account to play against them.

@cresh: You just know which dicks to suck, of course you are going to say I cheat.

Hop on a treadmill buddy. Lose that virginity! Show it who is boss.

Thanks brun. It's hard to find someone with logic. (hint don't look for it on 4sg boards, It would be a needle in a hay-stack.)

It seems most people that didn't get along with me, are the ones saying it's a hack. :roll:

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm

i reckon the angle in which the first 2 rails are fired in that clip in conjunction with the direction they are going and the speed they are delivered are an obvious charecteristic of a low sensitivty aimbot. Just my opinion, it obviously wouldnt be set to jerk or lock onto players now would it :P

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:34 pm

:/ i'm looking at the evidence thrown infront of me, i dont make it personal, if u show me a video with evidence which has been shown in ur video, then its hard not to see the clear wall hack being used (100% sure, waiting for more evidence over a 25 sec video)...i still think ur reaction time in that demo is sus, and does have similar functionality as a trigger bot, i'm waiting for more evidence like everyone else.

if i was to go personal, i'd say ur shit at quake and ofcourse you would use a wallhack to try and win, ironic thing is...if you are wallhacking + possible trigger bot, and ur team still lost....sucks to be u

insta is a simple mode, no need to practice for it, i like the concept of insta tournaments, but to me, they are more fun then serious, but thats just me being personal

no need to be a jackass sketchy, ur not smart enough for it :)
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”