2nd Day of Play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

All discussions about AiM Tournaments in here please!

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Gubben, Clan Leader

Gubben
Clan Member

2nd Day of Play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

Postby Gubben » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:57 am

Despite some controversy :nono: at the end of play, and some hiccups :help: getting people onto servers at the start (thanks Cresh for getting them up) it seemed like we had some fun games so wd to all. Sorry to see Cunning Stunts lose both matches already and have been the first casualty eliminated from the Comp. :run:

Next sunday 19th Feb, 6.30pm ADST are the following games:

AiM1 i97 vs e.X.c [ winner plays PiT Blue (approx 8pm) loser plays loser of AiM2 ]

AiM2 PiT Red vs -SS- [ winner plays z| (approx 8pm) loser plays loser of AiM1 ]

AiM3 iQ vs -PL- [ winner plays winner of match 11 loser is Eliminated ]

Teams on standby for matches 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 starting at (approx) 8pm are:

PiT Blue, z|, rG,

Please check the bracket below to see who plays in these matches.
Attachments
Tourney 2 second sunday info.jpg
AiM iCTF Tourney 2 bracket rev1.jpg

Dox

Postby Dox » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:09 am

Yeah sorry about not getting the eXc game done. We were all on and ready to play and they said Grrd had to go, so we re-scheduled.

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 pm

yeah just like to thank cresh for getting me into the server :-), seems no other invites worked?

frodo
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby frodo » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:01 pm

I had troubles with ktc also ....... dunno what happened to lachy.....sent them both a gazillion invites and I had to log ktc into another server, change her pw in the consol then invite her ...... another big thx to cresh

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 pm

yeah, the invites are a bit weird :P all of u who had problems in r1 just add me to friends and then i'll invite u all into the right servers :P the i97 game got "slightly" delayed with me getting people into servers, but thanks for CS for being patient :)
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

anomvoltz

Postby anomvoltz » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:09 pm

We had no problems, cheers cresh.

Politix

Re: 2nd Day of Play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

Postby Politix » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:04 pm

yeah good work on those servers cresh

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm

4sg. we boot servers better then the rest >.<

oldskoolq1

Re: 2nd Day of Play AiM iCTF Tourney 2

Postby oldskoolq1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

Please add pythia to the i97 lineup

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:21 pm

It might be a bit late to start adding players mate. Have to see what gubben says, i could be wrong..

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:50 pm

add him..or i dont spawn ur server hardy (jokes) :D

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 pm

lol.., i see what your trying to do :P You guys already have a full team + subs, whats this late entry bs :P :)

The comp is fixed anyway, theres going to be a late entry team that will be sporting the latest in hax technology who are employed by us so the money will change hands back through to us. :P lol

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:15 pm

hehe :)

grrrdian

Re:

Postby grrrdian » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:04 am

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:52 pm

that would be cool yah grrrd.

Return to “AiM Instagib Tournament”