ciggerettes and preform-enhancement drugs.

random posting madness....

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Massive Graffiti

ciggerettes and preform-enhancement drugs.

Postby Massive Graffiti » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:12 pm

You know what this is about. they make you cheat death, but usually are illegal. I suggest attention control medication and classical music. also I suggest using no drugs at all. which means self medicating can harmful, I really suggest not lowering you're Quake and Doom skills just to get drug fuel rage.

Cigarettes: they take away from real time play and get stuck in the keyboard.. its a tech tip.. don't smoke near you're computer. preform-enhancement but funny thing right, I have drug problems so I suck at the game and rage alot more then I should.

Don't be bitter, be better. "Think Rich, Look Poor"

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Pinky's Spam”