scratch yer arse

random posting madness....

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:48 am

Sandpaper boxers? wouldnt that make them self-scratching? ..
lol .. got an itch? just move to teh left... ahhhhh
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:36 pm

I was just out having a smoke when I got an itchy sack attack. There were people around, but I scratched anyway. They looked, but I was all casual and shit, just scratching, like ya do. No one said anything, and I think it all went pretty smoothly

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:58 pm

i think if ur having a smoke or a beer then it comes hand in hand; no1 can say anything about having a scratch; lol kami; sandpaper boxers would be good if u had crabs or soemthing but just for normal :| im guessing u would be bleedign in a few hours lol
Long live the =PiT=

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:37 pm

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:11 pm

rofl; i would have gone the swap hands method
Long live the =PiT=

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:13 pm

yeah, it was a bit of a dilemma, especially because I had to also do the "remove grundies from crack" manoevre as well, so I went the Andy Capp method, squinted, then scratched and de-wedgied all in one smooth motion. Then I farted. It was awesome.

Rock
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:28 am

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:38 am

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:53 am

rock your last few posts have all been about how much me, jof and leo love ass; methinks you doth protest to much. It's OK mate, we won't judge you here :P

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:05 am

Long live the =PiT=

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:31 am

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:36 pm

OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:44 pm

I was at the hospital today visiting my mother, who by nature of her diease also suffers flatulance and teh trots.... well my mother starts knocking out some absolute fkn rippers signifying her need for the toilet... with it being a family reunion / early X-Mas type thang there were 16 of us in the room plus nusing staff in and out all the time as is intensive care ward..... a couple of nurses come in to help mother to teh toilet as she's still popping out a beat for M&M, any way..... we are all talking and stuff as we can hear the beat still-a-pounding when I get an itchy sac attack while im standing the closest to teh toilet door... minding my own busness and attending to my sac as the room is full of giggle about the ongoing beat, when the toilet door opens and a nurse comes out slightly bending over forward head long into my sac scratching zone... well ill be fkd if perfect timing didnt interject itself as my dear mother ripped of a fkn corker that nearly made the windows rattle.. made the nurse fkn jump around to make sure she didnt do a "scummies wont be a doctor clip" in the middle of the open door......
Well the nurse and I never made eye contact as the room was jumping with laughter as my mother continued her rendition of the 1812 overture..... I appeased my itchy sac needs, we had a great day of 5 generations in the 1 room..... and my sac attack went completely unoticed.
Gotta love crouds eh!
;)
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:13 pm

lol toga; sounds rather funny; gl with ur mum getting better tho
Long live the =PiT=

Ollie

Postby Ollie » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:21 pm

Return to “Pinky's Spam”