The Advice Column

random posting madness....

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spud
Wiggles

The Advice Column

Postby spud » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:14 pm

I thought it might be nice to have a thread where Pitoreans can come to ask other Pitoreans for advice on lifes vexing problems. Now, I'm no Dr.Phil but I sure as shit can make some bad suggestions that may either help or end in tears (mostly tears), so feel free to dig deep into your psychie and lay lifes deepest mysteries on the table for us all to help you with.

My question: I'm sitting here currently with a nagging itch on my scrotum, on the left side, and fucked if I know what to do about it. Any advice appreciated.

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:47 pm

scratch it and stop shaving

dog bit my finger yesterday, now its red, sore and a bit puffy, every now and then its pusses some yellow shit, last tetness injection was 7 years ago...

advice?
Long live the =PiT=

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:03 pm

Amputate it ME
<<>>

My lifes vexing problems atm are ...
Last edited by Saratoga on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:35 pm

i dont have any sort of experience but i think that all you can do is sit it out, you know the lot of us are here for you if need it, keep at your fish because that seems to be your portal away from it all, maybe give yourself a rest from work to recoup tho... everything will turn out fine in the long run no doubt
Long live the =PiT=

Return to “Pinky's Spam”