Renzkn Aerowalk

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Renzokuken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Renzkn Aerowalk

Postby Renzokuken » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:40 pm

teheheh i was bored ok!
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

how azn r u renzo?! lol
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Wtf game is that?

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:24 am

Brunowa - its called minecraft. At this stage, I don't think that callling it a game is an accurate description. Don't know what it actually is, but it seems to have a few fans.

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm

You may as well be making maps for quake if your wasting your time on this shit :P, decent job with it though, kinda looks like it. Minecrafts gfx engine looks terrible :/

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:53 pm

its not a game is a cult for fags !
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

P

Postby P » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 pm

nice bro

btw guys the game is called minecraft

its a sandbox creative game where many people create things like this or make complex circuitry.

sifz

Postby sifz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 pm

nice work renz...I thought it was QL and you had messed up your textures! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”