timers

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

fragzta
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

timers

Postby fragzta » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:45 pm

any one want it 10 years old but very helpfull

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

What are you referring to lol ?

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:01 pm

lol old timers :P
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm

hehe eyah man hook us up
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

sifz

Postby sifz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 pm

i went spec in ctf tonight and could see timers...never seen them before - was that a setting cresh?

anyway if i can get those timers in game that would be awesome...so yes pls for me :)

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 pm

sif you can change your hud to have a bigger timer , google online hud generator for quakelive
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Sifz is talking about spectator timers tht countdown items... This is for spec only sifz.... :p

sifz

Postby sifz » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:22 pm

damn....i was hoping there was mods available like WOW....still - good to see some standards...

fragzta

Re: timers

Postby fragzta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:02 pm

u sett it to time after u or a team mate picks up the power up and another button u push for quad and so on very good for ctf also times the other team power up if u see then take it hit bind botton and counts to the time it respawns //set to 5 or 7 or 8 seconds b4 to get there to take b4 them simple.cant put exe file to pit forums so have to send by email ,,please dont spam my 8 year old email.logan_halo@yahoo.com ill send it to as many read the file and sett bind buttons to suit peace my pit bros.toey must use a watch the bugger always bets me to quad lol :P

fragzta

Re: timers

Postby fragzta » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:04 pm

i have it set to say keg for quad and armor for red u pick theres 8 diffrent voice commands to pick from i think

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 pm

:o can we get some pics :3
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:16 pm

with the logitech gaming keyboards, you can set up timers.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:34 pm

:/ i dont know why u even need this?
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Dont fall for it, its a trojan! :P

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 pm

you want old timers? you fucking came to the right place!

Return to “Talk Zone”