Time to Assimilate =D-- Grimreapah

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GrimReapah
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Time to Assimilate =D-- Grimreapah

Postby GrimReapah » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi guys my in game name is Grimreapah and i'd like to apply to join PIT.

I am 21 yrs old and live in Melb, I know a few people in the clan that would probably vouch for me such as MrBombadill and Sifs, i started playing quake about a week or two ago and like to think i'm getting pretty good.

I will try my best to be active in quake as well as the forums as well as keep working hard to one day beat Chicke lol :wink:

I'm currently in BIA and was in PL but unfortunately BIA is virtually inactive and PL is a little below my standard of play.

Thanks and I hope you give me a go :D

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 pm

i like the bit about about pl being a little below your standard of play :D,
grim hang around a bit more both here and on the servers, so more pits can suss you out lol, you seem a decent chappie though :-),
so far lol

GrimReapah

Postby GrimReapah » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

lol thanks bomba =D i will

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey grim, good to see you mate. What was your previous alias? Or what other games have you been playing?

No one just starts quake and within a week is 'above par'.. And youve already joined 2 clans since starting quake a week ago?

GrimReapah

Postby GrimReapah » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 pm

lol ill confess i am a gaming savont =D

GrimReapah

Postby GrimReapah » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:53 pm

lol jk i did play quake for a bit but a really long time ago and ive been thru 2 clans in a week coz ive been on a heap lately

sifz

Postby sifz » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:40 pm

welcoem grimz :)

what Bomba said

...join in and things will move along :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Welcome to the forum grims, hang around and enjoy.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”