Dv8's Seperation

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dv8's Seperation

Postby Dv8 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi ppls ,

goin through a hard time atm , left my misses wednesday just gone , its been comming for a long time ,
moving to my mums for awhile , seeing lawers etc etc for 50/50 custody , partner didnt want me to leave but
doesnt want to change either so its time to call it quits for my own health and sanity .

Until i get things sorted i wont be on quake to much at all , my sons crook today so i,ll have a game or two today
because im looking after him at my ex's .
Leaving her with the lot , i walk out with my computer , my rifle and my dignity .
But in the end if a woman tries to control you , as far as im concerned they can go to hell :roll:

Im not to happy atm , actually a bit lost and unsure of the future , having to start again etc .

Anyway thought i,d vent here as i enjoy playing with u guys and im sure if we met we,d get on like a house on fire weve been in the PIT community for so long , i can post here from my mums comp , but not sure when im gonna move the computer etc . heading up the murray next week again to do some sole searching , fishing , shoot some fookin carp , drink some piss etc .
Seperations are never easy and my ex is making it as hard for me as she can , as it is i gotta fork out 2k next week for a consent order to be drawn up , there go,s my new comp .
Tell ya if they didnt have fanny,s you,d throw rocks at em .
My birthday sunday to , my birthday present to myself was to leave the bitch :p

cheers guys i,ll be back on ASAP ... :(

Dv8

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm sorry to hear that mate.

Hope everything gets sorted and work out better for you!

best wishes for you now and in the future!
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:11 pm

^^ Yeah man exactly what he said.

sifz

Postby sifz » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Dv8 I am 4 years experienced in this...my daughter and I are still dealing with the issue ridden mum...I understand how difficult a process it is....hell on Earth is no funny subject...

If you need to chat I'm here anytime pm me for personal contact info if you like.

Hugs and love and peace to you Dv

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:33 pm

thanks alot kamarhri and sifz especially mate , yer tough times ahead for awhile , thankyou for you thoughts ...

I,ll BB

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Shiet man, I really feel for you m8. Cant say ive been there and done that, cause I havnt... though we all have a story, and owww so many with huge depths of sadness, loss, question, emotionally lost, life uncertainty.. in that story, ive been there too often myself these past 5 years.
I can only pass on the best advice ive ever received in my life, coincidentally, from my late mother....
If you truly believe your views are fair, open minded, thought considered & valid - Stand Up for Them. Lying in bed alone, or with some one else - You have You to wake up to each morning, that will give You the strength to get You through Your Day.
Thanks for feeling comfortable to vent here M8, I know it has helped me in the past.
Take care of your self DV8.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:50 pm

well was going to say something similar to toga, but his mum said it so much better.
ballsy effort mate, but a long road ahead.
sincerely feel for you.

btw there was a few old pits (not active anymore) that went through the same thing, not uncommon eh, be good to yourself dv8

sags
Clan Member

Postby sags » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:45 pm

I remember a post a few years back where u were thinking of making the split, so it sounds like u have thought it through.
Hope it all works out well for ya m8.

Brunowa
Clan Member

Postby Brunowa » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

As above... Never something that anyone wants to go through but many people do... All the best mate

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 am

Thanx alot guys .

Toga your dead right , i was leading my life to for her wants and needs and losing my own identity , because she mistakedly think she can control the wprld and poeple around her .
If you love someone , cotroling them is the ladt thing on your mind , its about alowing that person to be thereself , have there own interests and hobbies , weather u share there interests or not .
But anyway fuck her , ive sacrificed enough of my life on her promises that never eventuate , her manipulation of me and the kids to make HER life easier .
Just in the end as ive told her for years , there wil come a day where enoughs enough , hear what im saying or disregard it .
(she never thought i was serious)
As your mother was right toga .
You have to be able to stand alone in this world , i know i have a road ahead but , i know who i am and i have the inner strength and confidence to know i,ll be ok no matter what life throws at me .
Being apart from the kids is the biggest pain , but , pain thats for me to work through , i stayed for the kids because i couldnt stand a day without them , but recently , stress etc i realized i wont be here in any fit state for the kids if i stay in this disfunctional relaitionship , so for the kids sake its time to jump , to face up to the pain of being apart from the kids for the sake of the kids .
Seems to be something woman think , that men dont have emotions or love there kids sometimes even more than they do , and then the bitches think they can use the kids against you . fuck em my ex has no clue i did all the ground work before i left .
lawers , socail workers etc etc to know excactly my legal rights , she would always hold the kids over my head "you,ll have the kids when i say you can have them etc etc ' lawer laughed . then i tell her all my ground works done i,ll get 50/50 , i,ll get 850 per fortnight having the kids and you will lose about 400 per fortnight , THATS the law , so she will have to either go bankrupt or work 5 days per week , predictably she was as nice as pie for a couple of weeks , and then its please dont leave i,ll change give me another go .
Said sorry dear ive given you five years of your broken promises , and your failed promises of changing , i will not give you ONE more day of my life , you or no other woman will try and control me ever so yer NO , no and NO .

anyway guys my lift has arrived im off fishin till sunday , catch up with yous , not gay but luv ya all :p

Renzokuken

Re: Dv8's Seperation

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:49 am

Very sorry to hear that Dv8 What ever happens Keep Strong bro

" But somewhere along the line..you changed.. you stop being you let people stick a finger in your face and tell ya your no good and when things got hard you started looking for somthin to blame like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know..The world aint no sunshine and rainbows its a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.. You me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life but it ain't about how hard you hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward how much you can take and keep moving forward THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE.

Now if you know what your worth than bloody get what your worth but you gotta be willing to take the hits and not pointing fingers saying your not where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody cowards do that AND THAT AIN'T YOU.. YOUR BETTER THAN THAT! " - Rocky Balboa

PiTs got your back :]
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

sifz

Postby sifz » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:26 pm

Careful with the whole family-children-lawyer-court thing Dv8...I have a few stories and my own experience in that...if your ex is smart enough or gets onto legal-aid or her own lawyer you could end up with more hell on your hands...

My ex used my daughter against me and still does...trying to control us both to this day. For me court was never an option as I didn't want to put my child through it...I know someone who spent $11,000 on lawyers with their children...his ex was a monster abuser but the court ruled in her favour...

Be careful!

There is no worse thing than knowing your children are suffering and you can't be there to help...suffering just cause they miss their Dad or because their mum is (damaged goods and doesn't care about being a parent) abusing them...

Being blind to this shit when meeting these females is the most stupidest thing omg...that said the lessons involved are huge and make for forging virtues like nothing else imo :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanx renzo and sifz .
Got into legal aid first so she aint got a chance their .
As u said Sifz , we cant see what isnt shown as far as their nasty side .
Your dead right sifz about your kids wondering where u are , and my ex tries every trick in the book to keep them from seeing me , even trying to get her mother who has dementia from looking after them rather than me , so potentially putting them in danger just to hurt me , but i put a stop to that .
Now she is begging me for another chance , vowing to make it all up to me , i dont know what to do , it think the only reason is because now she knows i have all bases covered as far as housing and money is concerned and that she will lose money .
The amount of times she has said things will change and me thinking well if she does what she says maybe , maybe things may work out . Been up the river for a week trying to chew over weather to give her another chance and no closer to a decision .
As far as im concerned ive been griving the loss of the family breakdown for a week and not thinking about giving her another chance , as far as im concerned woman are cunning as rats when they want something .
So yer confused atm .
But im ok i,ll work things out thanx for your thoughts very much apreciated .

sifz

Postby sifz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah some people let their egos go crazy in life...imo a whole family is no1...

Ideally for the children...give her another chance and set some personal benchmarks for her (e.g. trait changes via counsellor...real ones that have no grey area)...try help her through her self-esteem mess? Totally not my business...just my 0.01c :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 pm

appreciate your opinion sifz , ive got some thinkin to do , either way im still movin ahead with my plans because even if i give her another chance i dont expect it to last , i am at the end of my rope with her , took me a long time to get there but now i am im in seperation mode .
Ideally a whole family is best . I,ll work it out atm im confused , dont believe her , wish everyhthing she said was true for the kids sake .
So like i said im seperating finances , looking at properties and thinking about weather to give her another chance in the meantime .
In the next few weeks i,ll work out what to do cause atm my hearts not in it anymore .

Thanks guys sorry bout airing my depressing shit here , but getting opinions and experinces all help , thanku all ...

Return to “Talk Zone”