Dv8's Seperation

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

sifz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby sifz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:20 pm

Not depressing at all Dv8 :) Life is life....good and bad!

I'd like to add to what I said up there [try help her through her self-esteem mess]...if she doesn't recognise the problem and what help there's not a lot that can be done...forcing the horse to drink water...

k ima be quiet now :)

kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Only just caught up with this thread m8. I am not known for giving words of wisdom so I won't try. Let's just say I hope things come together for you. Best of luck.
Did I just say that?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:44 am

sorry to hear that dv
man it will all work out in the end and as you can see there is a heap of support here
all the best man

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:04 am

very sorry to hear that m8 , ive been there and done it tough for a while. every ones story is different but it si all ways sad to hear it happen again
hope it works out for the best !

cheers
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm

cheers thanx kanon , scumbag and guru , yer its tough , toughest on the kids , ex is oblivious to any feelings but her own ,
hard as it is the , more i see how the ex is handling this only makes me more certain im doin the right thing .

I,d rather die than live with her :-/

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:38 am

Hey Dv8 this time of the year must be the hardest, hope you have a good one mate

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:51 pm

ty gubbed u 2

Return to “Talk Zone”