OK - So what would you do ?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

OK - So what would you do ?

Postby Saratoga » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 am

The producers of this beer commercial borrowed a small 150 seat cinema playing a popular film, and filled 148 of its seats with rough-looking, tattooed bikers, leaving only two seats free in the middle of the theater.
They then allowed theater management to sell the last pair of tickets to several young couples on different evenings.

So...What would you do?

Watch till the end .....
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:34 am

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Toga that was pure gold there :D
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

lol

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:48 pm

I lol'ed

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:39 pm

This was on Gruen the other night too. Wil Anderson added after the beer the bikies glassed them

sifz

Postby sifz » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 pm

rotflmao

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:35 pm

pfft. I would have sorted them out! Would have made them move along so I didn't have to climb over their smelly bodies.

Cane them like my enemies in quake :P
Did I just say that?

lachy385
Clan Member

Postby lachy385 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 pm

rofl... nice going mate

crooGz
Clan Member

Postby crooGz » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Interesting image... watching them tremble before Kanon... :-)

Return to “Talk Zone”