PiT IRC Channel

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

sifz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PiT IRC Channel

Postby sifz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey All

Renz has asked me to post up the channel he has created for PiT

Server: Gamesurge
Channel: PiT

Come and enjoy the chats and giggles :P

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:00 pm

watch out renzo likes to swing wild trout around in there
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Renzokuken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:02 pm

yes...trout
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Trout ? !!! ... you better be looking after my mates there Renzo !!
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes......looking after
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

sifz

Postby sifz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:48 pm

he's doin nice altho lately he's been saying how he likes xonotic more than QL...

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:16 am

Renzokuken

Re: PiT IRC Channel

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:29 pm

I will murdor both of you for saying that i will never ever download that piece of rubbish

hardy

Re: PiT IRC Channel

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:26 am

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:37 pm

iam serious i dont joke about how much i hate that game so fuck up cunt

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Haha, its a good open source game. Leave it alone :P :D

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Far out man... its like someone tattoo'd to your arse during a drunk & wasted lan, and your having nightmares over it !
muuuhahaha :twisted: - cya @ 4SG Lan ahhaaahhhh :twisted:
...renzo's like - :help: :bowdown:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:55 pm

bwhahahha
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

sifz

Postby sifz » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm

toga rotfl....

I actually came back to this thread to change my stance on the channel (hopefully temporarily)...the reason for this is while catching up on logs in the channel I had to read through an abuse of amin powers where this whole xonotic super sensitive subject (lol @ that) came up...and after less than a handful of jovial lines from H about it renz kicked H.

Yes this could be made light of but in reality it is not groovy and my stance on the channel is now unless a true admin takes over the channel (or renz can make amends) it is not an official PiT channel and renz you need to keep your home issues at home. We are gamers here for fun!

hardy

Postby hardy » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Lol, it ok sifz, i appreciate your concern, looks like he hates xonotic, i supposedly took things to far with the game lol!

All good

Return to “Talk Zone”