mo-money -mo problems

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BiO
Clan Member

mo-money -mo problems

Postby BiO » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 pm

G'day

its that time of the year again when i get to grow the biggest mo i can for a good cause and if any of you guys are feeling like you would like to make a tax deductible contribution it wouldn't hurt to sponsor me =)

http://au.movember.com/mospace/745284/ you can donate by following the link
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Renzokuken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:56 pm

sorry i only donate my love :P
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

sifz

Postby sifz » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 pm

wow a mo....lol go BiO :)

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:47 am

It's Movember and time to focus on men's health. To show my commitment, I'm donating my face to the cause by growing a moustache for the entire month of November, and need your support. My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer and male depression.
Why am I so passionate about men's health?
*1 in 9 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
*This year 20,000 new cases of the disease will be diagnosed
*1 in 8 men will experience depression in their lifetime
I'm asking you to support my Movember campaign by making a donation by either:
*Donating online at: http://mobro.co/Owey
*Writing a cheque payable to 'Movember', referencing my Registration ID: 745284 and mailing it to: Movember, PO Box 60, East Melbourne, VIC, 8002
If you'd like to find out more about the type of work you'd be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: http://au.movember.com/about
Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men's health.
Daniel Owey O'Meara

snga
Clan Member

Postby snga » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:43 pm

great so ur gona look like HITLER wen its aldone rofl :P

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:49 pm

lol not quite its little bigger
Attachments
week2.JPG
end of week two
week2.JPG (3.86 KiB) Viewed 2628 times

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:20 pm

does it get itchy/anoying lol
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:08 pm

If i did this i would get a huge mo lol, mine would go gingerish colour eventually :), I will give you some cash if you make it look like hittlers mo :P

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:30 pm

i know some of you are sick of looking at the dirty mo's around town, if you cant donate money , can you at the very least go to my mo page and rate my mo out of 5 it doesn't cost to rate my mo , http://au.movember.com/mospace/745284

do it do it now

GrimReapah

Postby GrimReapah » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 pm

mo money mo problems, you should know that better than anyone Stanley

GrimReapah

Postby GrimReapah » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

(the office reference)

sifz

Postby sifz » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:40 pm

rotfl @ the mo's around town...never realised so many people get into this

Return to “Talk Zone”