jof3dm1 secrets

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kev88au

jof3dm1 secrets

Postby kev88au » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:26 am

I know there are people here who know more secrets then I do, but for those who are generous enough could you shed some light on some of the ones I don't know... (I'm too impatient to find them myself)... For anyone who does want to find them; themselves, if there are any replies, don't read past here...

----------------------------------------------
The ones I know about are

1. Super Happy Fun Slide - At the rocket launcher on top of the pole thing, Rocket jump onto the statu's head and press the button that is beind it. This will then triggar a door to open below the mega health (be quick it closes fast)
2. Roof of the super happy fun slide - If you rocket jump on the way down and touch your head in a certain spot then it will say something like " uoy sevol natas " (Satan loves you backwards)
3. Light in super happy fun slide - If you stop on the first platform after going over the bouncepad, it is possible to rocket jump off the pad, then rocket jump off the wall propelling yourself onto the light. If you make it up there the words " omfg! " appear on your screen
4. Death Lights - Right through the map, there are lights, Some of them kill you instantly if you shoot one, However some of the other ones you need to shoot all of the lights in that particular room
5. Pillar on top of Rocket Launcher - If you rocket jump onto the support beams on top of the rocket launcher you will get a message appear on your screen reading " Well arn't you clever "
6. Secret hole next to red armour - Near the red armour fog, there are 2 button looking things on the wall. If you shoot the right one, it will open a secret compartment in the wall

That is all that comes to mind that I know about and have seen first hand. If someone knows some more they wish to contribute please feel free. (aparently there are loads mroe)

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:19 am

I dont know if anybody here knows anything about jofmaps, muchless tell their secrets :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:03 am

Jeez was surprised to see this post this morning. Hi kev, how'd you find the forum if you don't mind me asking - or would I recognise you by another nick?

I think from memory there are only a couple more messages. Two are in the quad area; one is behind the TP to the right and you'll see the other if you can get up onto one of the ceiling lamps - I can't remember which one. There's also a message if you stand under the lift. So you got most of them. :)

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:16 am

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:59 pm

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:08 pm

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:23 am

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:40 am

Aaah Hi - I know u as RedFrog but not Kev ;)

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:14 pm

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:00 am

lol see, everyone secretly knows me =D....

near the battlesuit eh... I will need to play single player to find out where the battle suite is

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:59 pm

Hey Jof,

Wots with all the secret messages for rocket jumping everywhere! You need a message for those that blow themselves up everytime they try to rocket jump! :)

***insert smart remark here***
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”