F.E.A.R

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SCUMBAG
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

F.E.A.R

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm

F.E.A.R expansion pack "extraction point" is out the 24th of this month
for those that liked fear it promises more of the same
i cant wait as i recon it is the best single player game i have played!

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:37 pm

if any u guys get the rar password for this file pls post it

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:40 pm

I bought it today, gonna give it a shot over the weekend. Reviews seem to think it is a bit samey, and a bit short :( Ah well, can't argue with more of the same FEAR :)

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:47 pm

Great game! Some more would be great even if a bit samey.

kev88au

Postby kev88au » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:45 pm

I really need a hardcorer video card to run F.E.A.R... I'm running a GeForce XF 5600 :P... My mate has pretty much exactly the same hardware as my, though he's running a GeForce 6800 and it runs so much nicer :(

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:21 pm

Yes a good video card makes a big diffference with FEAR. I like the short demo that comes with it so you can easily test and adjust your video settings

Return to “Talk Zone”