Hi there.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bijou
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi there.

Postby Bijou » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Looked around for a welcome forum, doesn't seem like there is one unless I'm mistaken. So here the topic is.

Regardless, I go by the name Shadow_Bijou on Quake Live. I know a few of you already from Australian servers, hello to those I haven't met before.

I've played this game on and off for around 8 years, starting from Quake 3 Arena and recently moving across to Quake Live seeing as it is much less dead on there and I actually get to play against people from my own country for once. I was co-leader of Australian clan ReG on Q3A back in the day if anyone knows of it, and more recently leader of XmS. Quake 3 days are pretty much behind me now though, Quake Live does everything Q3A does but better (aside from not having anti lag servers).

I'll probably drop by here from time to time to see what's happening, otherwise I'll see many of you in the servers. Nice to meet you all.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

Hi Bijou,
Welcome to PiT..... your q3a creds will see you fit in well about the place... enjoy the forums and see you on the servers.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Hey dude. Pretty sure I've seen you around the servers whooping some ass!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 pm

hey shadow, welcome m8 :-)

Bijou
Clan Member

Re: Hi there.

Postby Bijou » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

snga
Clan Member

Postby snga » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:56 am

yes this guy i have been at the other end of his rail hmmmmmm sting much :P
sup mate

Return to “Talk Zone”