=PiT= Baldrick Memorial Frag

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

=PiT= Baldrick Memorial Frag

Postby Saratoga » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 am

Friday 9th September 2011
8pm Onwards

Unfortunately the days of 40+ ppls FFA on one server are not to be had in QL.....
Soo the next best thing is to sort 3 Servers...... FFA / CA / InstaCTF

Only 1 Goal - Freaky Fraggin Fun
Only 1 Rule - If your nic begins with =PiT= .....Be There !

Ole' crusty Pitoreans are challenged to swap teh lube for a rail.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Brunowa
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Brunowa » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Sounds awesome! I'll be in Vegas so I'll have a few beers for Baldrick instead, and maybe gaunt a few people on the strip

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Hahah made me chuckle, another lucky one :P

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Sounds FUN! =D I'll be there!
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

lol swappin lube and gaunting on the strip, ah its good to be a pit... not sure where i'll be on the 9th, probably in Germany... my turn to have 380 ping... good to see a few pits again on the eu servers the other nite, thanks for popping in Bruno and hardy, n murph too

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:05 pm

no worries :)

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Sounds good..... I don't even know if people still play the 'classic' Q3 anymore... but its just an idea thrown out there (again i don't know the player capacity per bandwidth ratio of classic Q3) maybe if you wanted a heap of players in one map, maybe someone could host a server?

Just a thought as uploads are much higher these days than the typical 128/256k connections years ago.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 pm

KTC and I will be caveing that night/weekend

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:05 pm

aye, I'm with Rusty - we need a server running cpma so we can play all the custom maps from the old days. It'd be almost sacrilegious to do a frag-a-thon that didn't include some mad jof ffa

hardy

Postby hardy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Yeah id be down for Q3a for sure, sounds good!

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:54 pm

yer . i,d reinstall quake 3 for that .

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 pm

i gots it :D cnq3 aswell hardy :D
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:05 pm

what bandwidth we talking here?

Would it be possible on a typical adsl2+/cable connection or we talking ISP based dedicated server? (I cant even remember what stumpy's server was hosted on)

But yeh i'm keen on some old school Q3A if its a goer (otherwise QL is cool too)

Oh n yeh def would need some JOF map lovin' too

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:12 am

I can prob setup a q3a cpma dedicated box for it?

*digs out old installers and shit*
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:38 am

there are already dedicated servers in cpma
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

Return to “Talk Zone”