Proof of which Trent3y hacks :]

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Renzokuken
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Proof of which Trent3y hacks :]

Postby Renzokuken » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Well bio and I have been discussing this and im sure you all know about the issue of him hacking well
I decided to test him on it . I asked if i could 1v1 ca him which he agreed to and we fought it out here is a demo clearly shows him knowing where iam and in one or 2 instanses u will see me tryna move back and forth through a door to see if he will shoot just to test. After our game when everybody left he confessed that he used bot but still hasnt said he uses wall hacks but its very noticable :] heres the demo!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5I5VTM0

ret_

Postby ret_ » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:13 am

Yes I was watching too. Caught some hackers in my time, players that are 10x more skilled and therefore hide it better. He definitely wallhacked.

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

I knew it as you could see by the demo I was specing trent and you could see him facing walls and following renx around the map with his curser, I called him on it during the game but he staunchly denyed it
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:12 am

Yeah bio we all know he hacks.... I dont imagine he is going to stop anytime soon ... best to just ignore and move on with life...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

snga
Clan Member

Postby snga » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 am

why all that trouble jus to beat renz.......bwahahaha jks bro :P

Return to “Talk Zone”