Baldrick's Hovel!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Kimahri
Clan Member

Baldrick's Hovel!

Postby Kimahri » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Heya guys and gals! :D

I found my brothers (jaytheaverage) Baldrick's hovel CD's the other week and they aren't in good shape =(
Does anyone have a link to them or a copy somewhere?
please post it so the oldies and the newbies can have a good watch! Brilliant stuff on there with some cool tunage! 8)

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 pm

love to see them myself !

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:26 pm

me to
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:58 pm

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm

jaytheaverage - i remember that name. Did he just go by Jay later or was that someone else?

I had a look and couldn't find any Hovel CDs. I'm sure I had at least one... I did find a whole shitload of q3 demos though. A few from our jofathon marathons, some from our mighty CTF seasons and various other stuff including that infamous battle royal duel of Mr B vs Baldy on dm6. If anyone wants them I could upload them somewhere.

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:59 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! must upload them jof <33 plz
Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Ok Renzokuken (and anyone else that wants them) here ya go.

OQCL CTF Season 7 - that's what the folder containing all these demos said. Mostly Pit from various players POV. There's also some demos of some other teams and a couple of a div 1 clan playing on jof3ctf1a.

Jofathon demos - one of Flesh's last 200 frags and full games from Spud and Disgracian. Fuck how did we get through those marathons??? For me it was lots of beer. Very good times.

Pro players on jof3dm2!!! - I only just found about these a couple of weeks back. Apparently my map got chosen for some CPM event and they used it. These are of players CZM, rapha and some other muppet I've not heard of. :D

Mr B V Baldrick - the epic duel as two heavy weights of the q3 scene go man vs man in this no holds barred cage fight from 2003!

* you can get all the jof maps from , which I can't believe is still up as I left internode many years ago.

cresh0r

Postby cresh0r » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:07 pm

would love to see the jof maps in ql :D make it happen !! :D
new sig coming soon meanwhile..LOK OUT - DIKTEKTIV CRISH ON DA CAS

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:08 am

@jof yes he was also known just as pitjay but near the end I think he changed his name to jaytheaverage! and TYSM for posting up those vids, hopefully someone will find Baldrick's Hovel somewhere!

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 pm

hey jof :D
great stuff m8, thx, except the baldy and me match lol, man i hated that

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:25 pm

HAHA that is awesome JOF. Fuck - I was a certified fucking killing fucking machine back in the day! I only watched 10 minutes - who in their right mind would sit through the whole thing?

I also have a few demos from OQCL season 8 (I think). They're all from my POV but they do show just how much madskillz me, Leo, Malasa, |-V-|, bandit and Rock had! Will zip and upload later if anyone wants them?

I just a look as well and couldn't find any of Baldy's CDs although I'm certain he sent me quite a few back in the day. I really hope some of you guys still have some floating around.

BiO
Clan Member

Postby BiO » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:52 pm

upload away
Loud, Fast, And Deliberately Offensive

Return to “Talk Zone”