Egypt Blog

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

DuBeN
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DuBeN » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:37 pm

( . Y . ) <--- Mine >:D

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:24 am

was just skimming thru the forums and found this! Absolutely amazing Gubben!
What camera/lens did you use for these shots? (i'm trying to get into photography myself)
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:38 pm

hey Kimahri, thanks man, i'm shooting with a Canon 550D the cheaper version of the 5D. Using an 18-50mm and a 55-250mm lenses. Shooting the video with a Sony EX1.

Keep at it... doesnt matter what camera you use, as long as you use your eye and creativity... the cheapest box brownie will take a great shot if thats all you have... mind you the box brownie reference will go over your head depending on your age :p

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 pm

my new ride
Attachments
IMG_6935 camel Cairo.JPG
(296.51 KiB) Downloaded 101 times

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Haha that's a pimpin' ride! beats riding our kangaroos and emus here in Oz ay :P

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Shit Dude ..... Your Black !
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:11 pm

duh toga, it's very hot over there.
btw gub dont forget to slip slop slap?

Trent3Y

Postby Trent3Y » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 pm

yeah what bomb said :)
I got candy im my car come in and have some ;)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

sifz

Re:

Postby sifz » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:02 pm

sifz

Re:

Postby sifz » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:04 pm

sifz

Postby sifz » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:16 pm

ok gubs....just awesome...your skills are so well developed....nice work...enjoy the trip!!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 am

Kimahri, Camels are mad critters, filmed one called Michael Jackson yesterday, puckering up to his master, very cool...

Bomb, thanks for the slip slop slap tip, completely forgot! Sooo hot, 40 each day, with a hot wind, fan forced oven. Dunno how they do it tbh, smacks me hard.

Toga, thanks on the writing man, will endeavour to improve my snaps then :p Since Akmal got here, been shooting vid mostly, fit a few pix in here and there though, see if i can upload one now :)

Thanks, sifz, trip is awesome so far, been pretty hectic though, we kinda got arrested the other day, got into a tug of war with a copper, he won, we got taken in but let off after a passport check, sketchy for a while there though, each time the camera comes out, peeps wanna know about your shit, and some dont like it, we got called Israeli spys yesterday... cant blame them though, they have been brainwashed, uneducated and screwed in no particular order for so long they barely hanging on. That said, the loveliest people, genuinely friendly and so generous of spirit, i hope their revolution pays dividends in a generation or two's time...

Thanks to Frodo, Renzo and snga for popping in on a polish server and saying gidday and a havin a frag with 380 ping, looking forward to heading over to the continent in a couple weeks and having a 65 ping instead (albeit with a mobile modem still)

4.am wakeup call to shoot a horse ride and quad past the pyramids at sunrise so off to bed... later PiTs, check the blog for an update (though the police incident and some other observations wont be entered until i leave the country...) http://www.hillbrookmedia.com.au/egypt-blog/

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Fkn awsome pics im so fkn envious would love to get to egypt oneday , there and rome are my travelling goals .

Very proffesional to gubben well done man have fun ...

Return to “Talk Zone”