What was the last movie you watched?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Hadoken
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hadoken » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:47 am

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:23 pm

Long live the =PiT=

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Watched yesterday. A really interesting documentary about two guys and their ever lasting battle for the world record Donkey Kong score. Now that sounds dull as fuck I know, but it's not. You won't believe the tension, the drama, the buzz! If you though some cunts take FPS's way too seriously, you gotta see some of these old skool nerds!

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:58 pm

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:26 pm

Yeah Leo, I was intrigued enough to check out Wikipedia after watching it and also read a few of the threads by Walter on the Twin Galaxies forum. Seems they really did mis-represent a lot of the things that happened to help build the movie they wanted. Billy is an arrogant wanker for sure but they really did a number on him. The guy that watched all the world records posted a waaayyy too detailed list of untruths, mis-representations and innacuracies in .

Billy really reminds of me of Ben Stiller's character from Dodgeball though. :D
Attachments
dodgeball.jpg
dodgeball.jpg (26.07 KiB) Viewed 3599 times

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Yep...carbon copy :D Still, his wife looked nice :o

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:26 am

I saw Babylon 5: The Lost Tales the other day I quite enjoyed it after watching the entire TV series.
Signature.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:33 pm

It's on my list. I watched the whole series again last year...hadn't seen it since it was broadcast. Pity about Season 5....

Sammus
Clan Member

Postby Sammus » Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:18 pm

To be honest I quite enjoyed Season 5 more then I thought. I just felt that Season 4 carried on for far too long to get to the point. But anyway the CGI in The Lost Tales is fantastic, I believe its the same crowd who does the CGI for Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica.
Signature.

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Yeah, it was mainly the new captain....the chick with a man's jaw and drag queen make-up who couldn't act. Sounds like some nice CGI...I quite like a lot of Battlestar. Beats the hell out of some of the dodgy shit in Heros anyway ;)

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 pm

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:55 pm

im looking forward to see hancock; i know its another superhero type show but looks pretty good
Long live the =PiT=

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:49 am

Greatbloke
Clan Member

Postby Greatbloke » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:01 pm

I saw Iron man too Jof.; yes I thought it was excellent.

I wasn't going to see the Hulk, but going on what you've said, I just might.

have also recently seen Indians Jones.. is what u would expect.

...and Get Smart, which was enjoyable, and produced a few laughs in the cinema.

Sarge
Clan Member

Postby Sarge » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Well for me i see a lot but lately was Outpost bit wierd but its the only flick where the good guys DONT WIN!

Return to “Talk Zone”