TV

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Kamikazee
Admin

TV

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:46 am

So what does everyone watch these days?

Battlestar Galactica - Seasion 3 so far is looking great.
Jericho - ok so far.
The Unit - Pretty good, seasion 2 gets better.
Stargate SG1 - Waiting till next year when the US airs the last few episode of the series.
Stargate Atlantis - Waiting for the rest of season 3 to be aired.
Lost - Seasion 3 - About to start watching...
The Chasers War on Everything -- this show rocks! :rockon:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:38 pm

I have been watching BSG S1&2 and it is pretty cool. Also looking forward to season 3 of Deadwood which is on Foxtel atm, so not far until the DVD I rekon. Apart from that I literally haven't watched a single second of free-to-air for about 2 months.

jof
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby jof » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:58 pm

Berts Family Feud.

But, seriously I don't watch much at the moment but Chasers War On Everything was bloody tops. I watch that Forensic Investigator when I can - it's interesting as I remember reading about most of the crimes they investigate. Top Gear on SBS is great too. And if you want a good laugh watch that New Zealand motorway patrol show thats on Fridays I think. Fucking hilarious how piss weak all the crimes are.

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:00 pm

jericho when i can; greys anatomy :) i think its pretty funny lol; still a fan of house but the last eposide is on 2night i think; cant wait for lost and yeh some of stargate :D
Long live the =PiT=

Leone
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Leone » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:03 pm

Top Gear
House
Glasshouse
Movie Show
Family Guy

Extras was ok...Kate Winslet episode was fkn funny.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:30 pm

i am a Top Gear fanatic these days! hehe :P

well i have downloaded every episode of the current Top Gear format! = 8 seasons! + approx 6 specials

it took me a few months downloading cos it is about 38 GB in total but i got it all! :)
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:10 pm

ahh yeh top gear is hell good; whats the latest on that ferret fella tho, he crashed at 300miles/hr n got brain damage :(
Long live the =PiT=

blink
Admin

Postby blink » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:58 pm

hehe yeah gotta love the top gear. I liked them more a few seasons ago (season 4/5 were their best imo).

Also watching: Lost, Prison Break, Mythbusters, Chaser's War, House, South Park, Family Guy.
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

Rock
Clan Member

Postby Rock » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:18 am

pinkpussy
Clan Member

Postby pinkpussy » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:23 am

Dont judge me cause Im the only girlie here at the moment but I LOVE neighbours (good old fashioned aussie trash), Thank God your here and Friends reruns on Foxtel.

I also like that show Spiks and Speks on ABC :D

Leone
Clan Member

Postby Leone » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:39 am

Yeah I don't mind spics and Specks. But Neighbours? Oh well, I won't judge you...much!

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:09 pm

well that ferret is not a ferret he is the hamster ya big butthead!

and last report was he is doing qyite well, making a good recovery ! they have delayed production of season 9 until he is ready to continue! sweet !
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

..ME..

Postby ..ME.. » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:47 pm

ferret, hamsters; all pretty much the same; little hairy fucking things that smell and bite...
Long live the =PiT=

Rusty
Clan Member

Postby Rusty » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:21 pm

I pretty much don't watch free to air these days, just too many ads!!!

I don't mind:
House
CSI Miami
Lost

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:25 pm

tv sucks balls ............ nuf said!

Return to “Talk Zone”