Waaaasssssuuuup!

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Leone
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Waaaasssssuuuup!

Postby Leone » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:58 am

target
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby target » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 pm

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Did I just say that?

target
Clan Member

Postby target » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:57 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:22 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:14 pm

spud
Wiggles

Postby spud » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:20 pm

girl_FTW
Clan Member

Postby girl_FTW » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 am

Spud, I like your use of language ! I approve (: lol! Mr B... Is this who you guys were comparing me to the other day ??? (language wise) xD
How the hell do I create a new signature??? :eek:

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:19 am

Well if it aint the official cunt caller from teh can... heya spud
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:35 pm

"toey blocks his ears"
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

jof
Clan Member

Postby jof » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Geez more old cunts in this thread than a monastery!

Hi to all. I see the forum and clan seem to be thriving. I haven't played quake in fucking years (like since before the browser version came out). Don't really game all that much at all these days besides some single player console gaming. Funny, I still get the odd email from people about my maps... and I mean odd. One guy sent me his resume like I was some mapping company lol.

Last few years has been pretty hectic for me. Busy with work and I also moved around a bit. About a year ago I moved to the central coast nsw. Nice enough here, more bogans than Sydney though.

Mr B - good to see your still kicking mate, haven't talked to you in years. Please tell me you don't still have that Celeron with the 95W PSU! I still remember you tweaking the fucking life out of that bastard

Target - still the Alby Mangels/Bear Grylls of the group I see. You still run your diving supplies company or you doing something else now?

Spud - you sir are a cunt and a vagabond... not necessarily in that order either. You still in the Can? My brother moved there recently for work and likes it. Has to work in the ASIO building. Cunts wanted to do a full background check on the whole family. Hope mine comes up clean!

Good to see the rest of you guys too Leo, Toga, DV8, the mighty Kanon and thanks Kami for the email and keeping this place going. I'll try and poke my head in more often.

Return to “Talk Zone”