38%
How many points you get.
63%

Total votes: 16

girl_FTW
Clan Member

Frags or points

Postby girl_FTW » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:12 am

Just a Random poll which I'm very interested in knowing the answer too. I'm excited to see which majority of you lovely people vote on (:

Brunowa
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Brunowa » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 am

Nice...... attackers always have higher kill/death rates because they are constantly just running into battle and getting owned... defenders can sit and wait and have a better kill/detah ratio.

But attackers do get rewarded with healthy points when capturing/assisting with flag captures :)

booGz
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby booGz » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:17 am

Mmm... I think the options here a too limited... but to chose from the options here, I'd have to go with points...

_LinkZ

Postby _LinkZ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:51 pm

frags.

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Wheres the both option lol ? I believe a better player is the person who knows the maps, knows where the areas are to accumulate more points. It's a bit of a grey area though, its obvious that a player who stays defending the flag the whole match is going to most likely be the highest point scorer, couple that with most amount of frags for the match and you have a very high scoring player. to be honest they go hand in hand with each other lol.

Many a time i have seen myself at the bottom of a stack with the most frags due to the fact i would be just mindlessly running around pickin people of, you often wonder to yourself if you applied more thought into the team aspects of the game and tactical areas you might actually be able to make all those frags more valuable.

booGz
Clan Member

Postby booGz » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:15 pm

couldnt agree with you more there hardy
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

girl_FTW
Clan Member

Postby girl_FTW » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:01 pm

very true. sorry, totally should have put a 'both' option :P

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

girl_FTW
Clan Member

Postby girl_FTW » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 pm

How the hell do I create a new signature??? :eek:

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Aim, movement and control have to work together for each of them alone to work for you. You may know timings but if you can't aim to fend someone off or move quick enough to get there what use is it to time then, don't favour one over the other 2. -Profanum

girl_FTW
Clan Member

Postby girl_FTW » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:31 pm

How the hell do I create a new signature??? :eek:

smokin

Postby smokin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Renzokuken

Postby Renzokuken » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”