Slashquit CTF Week 7 Results

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blink
Admin

Slashquit CTF Week 7 Results

Postby blink » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:51 pm

Don't think we really got into the zone with the games this week. I find that map really breaks my flow, and I don't play well on it. Oh well, we gave it everything we had and that's all that can be asked for! Onwards to next week!
Attachments
pit_xd2_game1_724.jpg
pit_xd2_game1_724.jpg (81.28 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
pit_xd2_game2_367.jpg
pit_xd2_game2_367.jpg (101.15 KiB) Viewed 2211 times
You and your red fabric robe, glasses and peace pipe in your mouth for that damned split second!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Talk Zone”