FFA Pit Toey Banned

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fishy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FFA Pit Toey Banned

Postby fishy » Sun May 07, 2017 11:19 am

Hi guys,

Not really sure if this is the right place to post but I've been banned from the PIT Tooey's FFA server as of yesterday and i'm not entirely sure why. I never chat during FFA except for sending my 'handsum' bind and there was no warning prior to the ban.

Explanations would be appreciated.

Regards,

Fishy

Mod EDIT: Fixed the title ;)

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun May 07, 2017 6:42 pm

handsome aye, sounds a bit fishy to me

Foreman
Clan Member

Postby Foreman » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Banned for winning

fishy

Re: FFA Pit Tooey Banned

Postby fishy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:02 pm

Bump.

Fellas, I'd love to resume playing some FFA but TOEY has yet to respond. Anything I can do to get my ban lifted?

Still no reason why I was banned..

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:46 pm

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Heya fishy, I went out of my way several times to speak with Toey and relay his messages to you, several times.

I wish I had a s/s of my last message in server to you, evidently he was told you were suspected of wallhaxin, he spec'ed you and thought you were suss, so he banned you.

A slab of coke @ purgers upcoming lan might see the ban lifted 8) ... errm, no, not cans :nono:

I'll have another chat when I see him next...
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

pen1s

Postby pen1s » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:32 pm

He banned you for spelling his name wrong.

fishy

Postby fishy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:39 am

That's not cool of him. I can send him thousands of demos of myself playing ca, tdm, duels, and ffa if he wants to peruse and make a more thorough assessment if I'm a cheater.

My aim isn't anything special but my internet at night can get annoying.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:47 am

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:37 am

Heya fishy... reply from Toey

"Hey Bud, as far as I know there is no one on the ban list, no one is ever baned permanently, I give the cockheads a month normany but they have to do something pretty shit, fishy was kicked due to unpure client pak/file so the problem may lie at his end.cheers"
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

fishy

Re: FFA Pit Toey Banned

Postby fishy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Cheers for the response mate, I'll look into it.

Can he help me specify which file it is so I can check what's going on? I've never had any issues with any other server.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Maybe screenshot your console after being booted? Failing that maybe verify your game cache through steam and see if that fixes it?

INKoRP

Re: FFA Pit Toey Banned

Postby INKoRP » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Return to “Talk Zone”