mouse and tracking.

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
IN4ME
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mouse and tracking.

Postby IN4ME » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:17 pm

I got some issues with this mouse. piece of shit.. logitech 502. Tracking is suspect. not in game it will do some weird shit,, In game it 's worse, add some lag, and a few hits and telemetry goes out , with the monitor screen chopping up .. gone back to 24 benq XL2411T 120/144hz. set it to 120hz. originally started having this problem with 27" Asus 1440p through GTX evga 980ti.
I read up on the forums and i've tried to reinstall firmware. I read there was a issue and you can see it, if i use a hoop to go around and around in the same place it spirals off to the right.. not a perfect circle motion on the spot. it could be firm ware. but it just shits the fuck out of me, in game it stops tracking and got to flick it around, and more often than not in monents of intense battle it stops working. I use inverted mouse. so if the telemetry is out on the firmware it may increase the problem. I don't know if anyone has a solution. just wanted to share my frustration. before i reassemble this mouse with a hammer.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:53 pm

That sucks dude. What happened with the firmware update? Is this: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-au/produc ... ming-mouse the mouse

Is it sorta like this or does fiddling with this help?

What sort of pad/surface is it on and is there any shite in the sensor?

What games is it doing this on and what Vsync settings do you use?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm

I had problems with my Deathadder 2013 until i purchased a Razor mousepad , it changed the tracking of the mouse very much .
The mouse would stop tracking etc etc turns out it was the mousepad not the mouse ...

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 am

yeah i bought it a while ago, hated it, and took it back, changed it for the Steelseries Rival 300, cheaper and better...

IN4ME
Clan Member

Re: mouse and tracking.

Postby IN4ME » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:19 am

Hey Hey,, :D
Well new mouse and a new W/C custom loop, which took Umart online weeks t oo provide and fill order.. wtf.. 8700k with an Asus Apex.. monitor is AOC Gsync and Evga 1070 FTW... I must be getting old it's just no right, unlike the days of CRT and forced refresh rates .. it all becomes a mess... i think i will have to install software to get the Corsair M65pro RGB to operate smoothly..
One year later it's more than a mouse issue :D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:34 am

Nice rig dude! I bet that runs PUBG nicely? ;) ;)

Return to “Talk Zone”