The Witcher 3

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
GURU
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Witcher 3

Postby GURU » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:29 pm

Have any you guys ever played The Witcher 3 ! if so wot did u think?

I have flogged it to death up around 400hrs.! it is totally Awesome! Also finished both expansion packs ! hearts of stone, blood and wine
It is also totally the opposite style of game to Quake 3 Arena / Quake live ! ie slow and cruisy and in 3rd person!

personally i rate it as one of the best games i ever played ! it has some flaws but god damn its good! :)
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 pm

havent heard of it, but not really interested in 3rd person slow games :D

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:08 pm

I'd considered it but hadn't really wanted to invest the time without knowing how much I'd get out of playing the previous ones

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:35 pm

I have not really played the first 2 Witcher games!
I have tried several times to get into the Witcher 1 and got about 6 hrs into it! but i struggled and this is all after playing the Witcher 3 first !
Never even started the Witcher 2 at all ! well not yet anyways! But 3 is god damn awesome!

It is not neccessary to have played the first 2 games to play the third!
But if you have you can use your previous save games to continue on ! but they have a section at the start in W3 where you can choose and make decisions which will compensate for not playing the first 2 games in the series!

I did all that and i had NFI what decisions and repercussions would happen but it all worked out and went sweet as bro !

I know some people are not into fantasy style games but i would do the old molly meldrum line and "Do Yourself a Favour and go play it !

The game of the year edition has just come out and now you can get all the stuff in 1 bundle?

Even if u wait another 12 months and it becomes cheap i would still highly recommend it!

God it sounds like they paid me to say this i been rambling on so much ! heheh :)
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

Return to “Talk Zone”