Quake Champions

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

figjam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby figjam » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:36 pm

okay so i got a server query type app and found a bunch more servers including those mentioned, will keep an eye out for you =)

figjam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby figjam » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:07 am

Okay so just pulled off this jump i could never quite make while i was screwing around on toey's server hoping someone would join, totes impressed myself! https://youtu.be/3eqo6RjPjy0

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:51 am

Hahaha, well done.

Check this out: https://quakelive.com.au/servers It was made by the guy who owns our server.

GURU
Clan Member

Postby GURU » Tue May 30, 2017 8:14 pm

i played ytthe closed beta a few weeks ago . i liked that map which was a modified version of campgrounds but bigger! i played about 10 hrs all up and it was fun but laggy quite a lot! :)
long live the P U T E Y ! :)

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 am

Hey dude, barely played it this weekend just gone, maybe 1 or 2 DMs and the same for TDM, way less laggier and they fixed the rockets so they feel better. Hopefully there'l be another this weekend as well.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 am

i didnt play at all the last session, had to delete off my drive as there wasnt the space, was fun the previous week though. Figjam was that you the other night playing Dirty Bomb? (Figjammed) Ink playing some DB this weekend?

Return to “Talk Zone”