time-lapse stuff

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gubben
Clan Member

time-lapse stuff

Postby Gubben » Fri May 13, 2016 9:26 pm

a little ole time-lapse i shot and cut over the past couple weeks:

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri May 13, 2016 9:51 pm

Pretty well done, well edited although I watched in 1080p and noticed some weird grainy/blocky artifacts during the star scenes. It ended up looking better @ 720p but all in all it's good.

cug
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: time-lapse stuff

Postby cug » Fri May 13, 2016 9:58 pm

wow nw

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun May 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Nice work Gubs. Good choice of music - very relaxing.
Watching the storm clouds come over reminded me of the mood I'm generally in ;-)
Did I just say that?

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun May 15, 2016 5:17 pm

awsome work there guben, very well done !

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon May 16, 2016 5:43 pm

thanks guys. Yeah i noticed those artifacts to Ink, dont know why it did that, the footage itself is clean as and so are the .mov files but the upload to YT messed it up a bit. Yeah Kanon the music is really cool it was a good find and free to boot. Haha those clouds over Byron were pretty broody :)

Return to “Talk Zone”