old member

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Imm0rtalq2
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

old member

Postby Imm0rtalq2 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:51 pm

Hey guys~!

Hope your all well, good to see the clan still going strong! I have not been around in a long time. I tryed to fire up QL the other day and found out i needed steam to play now! So i got that sorted and my clan tags are gone! I see you guys have a PIT server as well thats cool. I dont really get time to frag these days but when i do id like to be in -PIT- colours if you guys will still have me :P

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Hi and Welcome back :D

Sadly friends, stats and clans didn't make it to Steam in favor of Steam's friends, and groups etc.

FYI you can still use the color codes from QL in your steam name, it just makes your name ugly temporarily.

There's some tips on dealing with it in the clan section as well as the codes that we're all using. I can link you if you get stuck.

There's also a Steam group you can be a part of, just "friend" me and I can get you an invite, so can Blink, Toga & Scummy
(Should be able to add me as a friend from here if you paste the link into Steam or are logged in via the website: http://steamcommunity.com/id/inkorp or you can find us through here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/intothepit )

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:32 pm

hey mate , long time . welcome back

Return to “Talk Zone”