Making frag vids & playing back demos

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gubben
Clan Member

Making frag vids & playing back demos

Postby Gubben » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:12 am

hey guys, i tried playing back a demo last night with the intention of making a vid, i just wanted to play it back to see if that worked but it didnt, an error message came up and that was the end of it...

in console i typed /demo filename

what am i doing wrong? And can anyone advise the simplest method to making a frag vid? (big question i know)

cheers Gubs

cug
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cug » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:47 pm

cheers cug will check em out

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: Making frag vids & playing back demos

Postby Gubben » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:26 am

Ok the problem was i had moved the files out of the demo folder so it was looking in the wrong folder for the files... replaced them and it plays back demo fine... here is a little snippet of a test:

Does anyone know how to spec freecam during a demo? All i have is my first person pov of the action, i want to cut in footage from different angles...?

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:35 am

lol i must have *cough* lagged .... sif u shot my rocket btw , that was gonna take u out :roll:

Nice slo mo shot of me shooting the wall :ugh:

What fov do you use ? looked like 110 . HAAAAAX
Last edited by Dv8 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:47 pm

notice gubs posting vids of his aimbot, walls and prefire hax lol

cool preview gubs :D

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 pm

lol dv :p yeah think i have 110 fov

drats sifz i was hoping noone would notice my old euro hax, i dusted off for the new year... :D

Return to “Talk Zone”