A message to =PiT=

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

zlr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A message to =PiT=

Postby zlr » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:31 pm

It makes me really happy seeing this website and the =PiT= clan still going. I'm pretty sure this clan is the biggest in Quake history, it's definitely the biggest clan recorded.

I wonder how many people are still involved with this clan going off this list here: http://www.4seasonsgaming.com/q3clans.php#clanhistory

I'll copy and paste the list (sadly have removed one name, the old PiT guys will know who):

(spud, bull, henryfox, target, unit, ob1, bandit, leone, kamikazee, mikey, heaty, mr.bombadil, DiSgracIaN,DuTcH,kanonfoda, kikurass, -V-, jof , saratoga, guru, scumbag, in4me, greatbloke, rock, sammus, pinkpussy, sarge,Thanatos)

Those old names bring back some memories! :)

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Dv8 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:36 pm

yer , bomba still around , kanon , JOF maps have just been put up on steam :-) , sarge rarely around , Scumbag yes , in4me yes ,
bandit yes , the ones that standout as missing is Figjam , Rock , Spud , Stumpy , Flesh , target , Rusty , wildbabystorm ... (BaldRick)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:07 am

Heya zlr

Maaann.... I used to have a hard crush on heaty. Fkn spunky biker chick she was indeed !

Mikey, Rusty & Figjam are about here-n-there

Good to see ya :D
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:21 am

yer there is still a few of us crusty ol kents around

zlr

Re: A message to =PiT=

Postby zlr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:35 am

Haha yeah I see old Bombadil still playing, he has gotten way better since Q3 imo. I don't remember him being able to kill me so much!

What's happened to JOF? And flesh, hah, I remember having lots of run ins with him in Q3.

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:42 am

flesh was playing some gay mmo game , nfi what it is called, havnt seen jof for 100 years
spud is prolly cultivating 37 hectares of dope plants somewhere, figjam.... i havnt seen for ages, target chased some arse all the way to Indonesia and he drops in from time to time to tell us about living the dream!

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:00 am

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Jof & Flesh have dropped in over the past year... flesh was blown away his original account was still active and managed to login on it.
Rock dropped in ages ago, hes gotta a mrs & kid now.
Guru sort of drops in yearly to spam the latest cpu's & gpu's in his Ubber Puter thread... hehe

A timely reminder to thank Kami & Blink for their efforts with the old haxed database and rebuilding our home :D

F1 Scummy - Baldy would be proud !

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Hey zlr, thanks for the post. Good to see those old names....and as scummy says, names relate to OLD.

Yeah, I reckon bombs haxing bad now. Can't get 'im at all...Oh no, wait, I can't get anyone...except if I chat frag :D

One must always keep their standards up!

I reckon I must be up to at least 4 posts this year now!
Did I just say that?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Troll

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:59 pm

We are still kickin' ...
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:33 pm

The Red Man lives
How Ya goin Kami ?
you need to come have a frag or 3

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Yeah i'm good. actually just doing some coding work for a forum update.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

INKoRP

Re:

Postby INKoRP » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:44 pm

wow zlr you know some old schoolers there! :)

is that the same bandit that plays QL these days?

Thanatos is cs'ing these days...

kami sup :)

blink still around...his skill lvl too high though ;)

Return to “Talk Zone”