A message to =PiT=

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A message to =PiT=

Postby Saratoga » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:07 pm

In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Kamikazee
Admin

Postby Kamikazee » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:07 am

hey zlr, i can merge your old account if you want too ?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success

cite
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby cite » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:31 am

clantr.com must be the longest running Aussie quake clan URL, no site anymore but still active email list. I sometime use the [TR] tag in game and I know Blight0r still does.

Also still playing is gote (Lecker) Pred (Owlie), stelf, and Munchkin (playswithfire) was playing QL in the earlier days. Our first LAN comp was Impulse 97 and I think the clan formed around March '97

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Who ? ... at what site ? ... who are you ?

WTF !!! - gote licked pred, while lee got a stiffie of munchin playing with fire - frakkin sic puppies :ugh:

Im pretty sure I had an impulse in '97... or was that a '97 pulsar...
... the likely hood of either is low :help:

Why am I replying to spam, with spam ? :wink:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:22 am

reporting toga for spam

Return to “Talk Zone”