PIT SERVER

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

BUSTER
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby BUSTER » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Nice work, !! is it votable
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:00 pm

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Had a go on it today. It is good to see someone trying to keep it going. Needless to say, I get smashed on those Div 1 CTF games so it will be good to have some FUN games again.

I'm still spewin' about having to pay $15 to continue to play QL so I will wait and see how it goes before committing more funds to it. If it looks like QL is not dying, I will support it.

Thanks for everything you've done up until now DV.
Did I just say that?

BUSTER
Clan Member

Postby BUSTER » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:39 pm

I was in there just then and coulnt change the gametytpe
OOPS DID I ASK FOR SOMETHING?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:01 pm

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:15 pm

Put me down to pay an installment of $15 when the time comes about. Good work with hiring a server John, It will be good for the clan and good for the game especially if the =PiT= server concentrates on lots of custom maps and those special modes that nobody seems to play anymore. :(

Great to see JoFs maps being played and on the server too!:)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Glad your using it Hardy , their is lots of maps to muck around with , check the steam Quakelive workshop , but all should now be running on the server ...If you've never tried the padman maps , they are heaps of fun ...

Just another option with the focus on FUN

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:48 pm

just dont rely on scummy to kick people who abuse others. if you do, he will accuse you of complaining. cause you can abuse people in the server but you're not allowed to complain about being abused. nice work spaz

noob @admin tbh ;)

aside from that, nice maps and modes :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:24 pm

Can't hear ppls abuse on mics imo over gameplay . Ive never had vortex abuse me directly more just rants about defence etc...
If it gets personal is it between you and Dony or is it a admin problem ? tbh the other night , i couldnt tell who was worse , granted i didnt see/hear half of it , but it takes two to tango , my EX missus taught me that :-)
( Will MUTE PLAYER shutdown mic convo and typed msgs ?? )

So as a new server i was apprehensive handing out bans , abuse of anybody in a server shoudln't be tolerated , im sure we've all been guilty at one time .( i used to abuse FigJam all the time :lol: )
I dont know Dony , first time ive seen him , i was distracted with my boys to see ALL the exchange , same as scummy , if he's anything like me , we tend to play , until it stops play , which it tended to the other night . When i forget whether i heard him say or he typed you were a C********r , he was given a temp ban .

As far as scrims go mate , imo , if we as blue the other night left our base undefended we deserved the throttle we got , do i care ? No not really , i dont take it that serious , especially on new maps , ppl are busy finding their way around and want to see the new map rather than settle in to defend like on frequently played maps like (base seige) etc ...

There is some REALLY NICE new 8v8 CTF maps like (TWISTED BASE) where Dony was kicked from still to play , so i wouldnt worry to much about a base being undefended and calling /abort ) ...New maps , Early days , let things roll for awhile imo , of course on well played maps i expect that the opponents base is defended / Camped which ever way you look at it :P

Our Servers arnt in competetion its an alternative , alot of =PIT= Players just like padmaps ffa fun / ICTF /CTF / IFT , and the map pool is now huge , the whole point of this server going up was to break the game open from the restricted norm .

35+ new maps are now their , why are we ," cough " you / still playing old stuff atm ? Proverak for Example is Campgrounds and Overkill Merged would be great for 8 v 8 IFT :D , you,ve told me yourself you put up Future Crossings to attract players except your not attracting ALL players , So another server was needed .

I've been told plain (NO) when ive asked for iCTF by 'someone' who likes CTF , 'other' players who play on purge also like CTF Future / Spider / Camper its like groundhog day , its why this server was launched as one server was packed with 8 v 8 on Spider Crossings ( Wah Wah Wah Wahahahha ) We persisted playing on Purge , playing maps n the same ol gametype it was making me sick of CTF , now with more maps speaking for myself i have got some interest back ...

We are all Noob Admins btw , those voices eeek , annoying most of the time , a laugh for the first 5 minutes then its just white noise , maybe thats me having twin boys , me likes me silence :P

GG

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Re:

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Last edited by Dv8 on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:23 pm

SCUMBAG Mute player in admin will Mute all text chat , Mic chat can hardly be heard anyway , im looking to see if Mics can be muted rather than kicking ppl :-)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:43 pm

What happened to ole PiT hospitality ?

If they being whingy lill biatch's = KICK teh fukers :lol:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:23 am

apparently dv and scummy miss ppl whinging at others...

Return to “Talk Zone”