PIT SERVER

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re:

Postby kplxz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 am

Last edited by kplxz on Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: PIT SERVER

Postby kplxz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:42 am

hey scummy if i come into the server, and do what Dony did; and start calling you a cockhead nonstop...don't accuse me of being a bitch hey cause that's just a lovers tiff right? and it takes two right dv?

lol get it together you two

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:23 am

Dude u need to chill a bit, its online banter, all i saw that dony said was he used to like and now he doesn't.
i have since been told it continued for a bit ,but that was after i left.
He obviously knows you bite well and was stirring the pot, ignore people like that and they will go away.
In future if someone keeps it up and i notice, i will warn them before i kick them.
And as far as me having "nfi" when u want to abort games if ur not winning, mate you are in fact the one with nfi, quite a few people asked me in pm's wtf is your problem!
Feel free to come into the server and call me names, it wont bother me one bit, in fact i love a bit of banter,i usually give as good as i get ! :naughty:
Or if it frustrates you to much .........don't join the pit server. ! :nono:
Just chill man , it just a game , it means fuckall irl !
In the meantime i will look for some super glue and try to "get it together" ! :rockon: :thumbsup:

kplxz

Re: PIT SERVER

Postby kplxz » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:51 am

ignoring...I'll give it a go

when a game is uneven I like to try to rectify it to avoid the dramas...aborting is one way to fix it and I've been complimented on doing so. I guess some people don't get it. all good.

yep let's game on :)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:52 pm

kplxz , sent you a pm asking for cmds .

imo if ppl rup b4 shuffle when they see the teams uneven , sigh , i sigh lol , abort ? Couldnt be bothered , sometimes a hammering might get them to watch the votes :-)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:53 pm

What i saw in all honesty is You Sifz were complaining , then Dony said was he used to like and now he doesn't.

I assumed it was becuase of the complaing tbh , he was not the only one that noticed your complaing Sifz , touvlo , Scumbag and myself , the mics i are hard to hear , i dont wear headphones so thats probably why i couldnt hear it properly , even last night as you know someone said to you " they cant hear you "
When i saw Dony call you a C********r in text chat i temp banned him straight away ??? What more do u want , i wouldnt of done it for anyone else , he got no warning , nothing , he was gone ...man u inundated my in steam chat about " is this how you run a server etc etc etc " man my head was spinning , you texting me , twins killing each other , what the heck is Dony saying that causing such an outcry that this needs to be dealt with NOW/ASAP/YESTERDAY :eek:

You were complaining , a long time player , got Dony Kicked , he wasnt the one complaining about how the server was run , but he had a go at you becuase of it and i kicked him to appease you .
More than i can say about purge server playing maps that =PIT= Players like .

Next time i hear complaining im going to mute i dont care who it is , its a frikkin game , yes its FANTASY world . Give both Scumbag and me a break , we are new mods , and not in the habit of kicking players on a new server and in all honesty it seemed thats what you wanted , kick players , they dont come back to =PIT= right ?

Scumbag has given it to me before , i confronted him about it , and i must say his honesty at admitting what he said about me was outstanding :D , he talks off the cuff , he apoligized , i accept , we move on , forgoten , i really dont care what ppl say about me , i know scummy hates me for waiting near the door on Jof3dm1 for him to flick the switch , i can just about hear his thoughts :wink:

Ive never had anybody personaly attack me in QL , except once or twice when i was accused of haxing lol asif and i took that as a compliment .

I think ive heard Sparkssss , Vortex / Vader and now dony attack you , thats why i said " it takes two to tango " i know if i say something about someone stacking teams or camping blah blah blah , its only going to get their back up and dislike me , certain ppl annoy me by picking maps that have quad in , they (YOU KNOW WHO U R DAMN YOU ) they camp the quad and imo win only cause of the quad DAMN YOU , really ? to bad for me for not doing the same , am i actually having this discussion about a game :?: :?: :?:

signing Orff :help:

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:39 pm

ok ...................
we all good grouphug
topic locked !

Return to “Talk Zone”