Console help

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dv8
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Console help

Postby Dv8 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:15 pm

Hi,

Can anybody help me ? I put in a commonad such as /cg_screendamagealpha 0 , even /seta cg_screendamagealpha 0
and everytime i restart the game i have to retype the commands in console ?

can i write it straight to config ? if so which one ?

Cheers ...

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:30 am

you can write your config out in game with all current settings.

writeconfig autoexec.cfg

(or other filename, but the auto one runs ... automatically)

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:53 pm

got it sorted , but had to find the command in the autoexec and change the value in their .

writeconfig autoexec.cfg would'nt work .

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:20 pm

really? i have that bound to F8 for me, so that whenever I make a change I need to store its a one button press.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:12 pm

yer made changes in console , did writeconfig autoexec.cfg , do i put a / before it becuase thats what i did and it did'nt stick the commands .

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:49 am

Nah with quake live you dont need the / that's only used in all the older quake games like quake 3 arena. :)

Return to “Talk Zone”