STEAM PURG #10 ICTF SERVER

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Mr_Bombadil
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mr_Bombadil » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:45 pm

duel me mofos

hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hardy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Haha, i'll duel you bomb when i get my pc back from repair i;ve always wanted to have a chilled out duel with you rob but you never want too, we all know you would win anyway so no need to iron out that department :P :) Hope your well rob i haven't spoken to you in a while, im doing well in case you were wondering ill chat to you soon over quake or steam when i get my pc back :)

Peace.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:41 pm

Thing is there is CA servers and CTF :)

had a good mix the other night , but seemed to me most people stayed while the ICTF was going .

Dv8
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Dv8 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:43 pm

cite

Postby cite » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:28 am

I'm liking the mix of playing some insta and some CTF and even played a new map ( had the regen up high on a platform in each base).

Some CTF maps I'm just bad on so I do what all bad players do, sit on defense !

Some maps I've only ever played as insta so I have no idea where items are, Shining Forces comes to mind.

Oh and I love duels but really need players around my skill level so add me on steam.

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:57 pm

I have had some fun playing that new map and other modes , just getting sick of future crossings/spider crossings etc . I dont mind those maps that much but if every CTF map was on a cycle it would take 20 odd maps to get back to them is what im saying .

Where not all Div1 players , most just wanna have fun , i'd like DK ICTF every night in the map/mode pool , but that just me , i personally would like a bit more iFREEZE and some FFA , some great maps we havent even played yet .

Just see how the server go's we suppose .

kplxz

Re: STEAM PURG #10 ICTF SERVER

Postby kplxz » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:05 pm

I'm +1 there dv...let's make dk ictf happen then :) Altho ictf after ictf is boring now for me, so I also really like the swapping game modes that is happening

cite I'll duel ya :) and you too bomba lol

cite

Postby cite » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:15 pm

@sifz, OK but none of those wacky CA maps you picked last time ! Think more along the lines of ztn, t7, dm13, toxic, hectic, cure, sinister, battleforged

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

I'm going to take a break from QL for a while. I might DB it or just do some other things instead.

l8rz all

Return to “Talk Zone”