It's Official: Purger Server #10 = iCTF VQL SYD

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It's Official: Purger Server #10 = iCTF VQL SYD

Postby kplxz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Thanks to the awesome efforts of Purger, Quake Live 2 now has a Sydney iCTF Server. (Number 10).

pew pew :D

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Dedicated ictf server ?

btw do we have to make a new account or keep the same username ?

kplxz

Re: It's Official: Purger Server #10 = iCTF VQL SYD

Postby kplxz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:28 pm

3 days 1 reply

PiT clan is abandoning Quake?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Fired it up a few times and hadn't seen anyone on :(

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:38 pm

yeah the beta right now isn't technically populated

there's usually a duel and ca pql up, but while it's in beta matches will need to be setup I'm thinkin

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:55 pm

There's a steam group now which might make it easier

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:09 pm

I can only play the beta, the public version is broken for me. I'll be back when it goes live and more paople are online.

I tried joining to muck around the other night, but i had a different version to the servers somehow.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:32 pm

ive been having a hard time loading ql up, before as standalone and now still via Steam. Ive had to delete files and reboot, but the main problem has been clicking on play QL which then looks like its loading, then the screen goes back to the home/play QL button screen and ql doesnt load. So i click on play again and it tells me ql is already running like wtf? So i try and quit Steam but it wont let me telling me to quit ql first. That i have no idea how to do since i am not ingame to type console or just quit as per usual... so i cant quit ql and i cant quit steam, so i have to force quit all by rebooting.... have gone through this process a few times now and its, obviously, giving me the fekken shits....

Anyone else having this problem?

the beta loads up fine during all this, DB too... but not ql...

Look forward to when they merge the two... and yes sifz looking forward to a few pew pews... missed it sat night, by the time i got there, everyone had gone...

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:29 pm

No issues on Win8.1 for either the steam version of QL or QLb or DB

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:36 am

I have intermittent bootup issues with QL; happened the other night with similar symptoms as you Gubs. Usually reboot steam works, but this time I had to reboot the PC.

QL did go up the creek a little while ago for me, so I (backed up cfg) deleted local content in steam, then deleted the local folders left over in the steamapps folder and users\x\app data\roaming, reinstalled and all working ok.

send out invites to the group pls ink?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:29 pm

thats a lot of friggin around each time i want to load up ql.... the fix ive had to do is go to c/prg file (x86)/steam/ and delete the appcache folder, then start steam and ql loads, if not its the malarky as above for me...

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:32 pm

rumour is beta is being released before end of oct?

then all (60 players in AUS) will be playing it :)

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:57 pm

actually december from what mickzerofive was saying on the aus/nz quake facebook page. and i've had that problem a few times too gubbs, i usually just open task manager and end the quakelive process and open it again.
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:37 am

Purger's servers are still up (at least they were yesterday afternoon) which means now the beta has gone public more ppl will be available for ictf! :) :)

played 1v1 vs cresh last night....sheesh can he aim!

Return to “Talk Zone”