Sovereign Man

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

Gubben
Clan Member

Sovereign Man

Postby Gubben » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Here are some pix from last thursdays "Sovereign man" incident which has caused a bit of rukuss locally and the accompanying video footage: Still not sure if the Sovereign thing is urban myth or a real legal position. Am hoping to interview the police, the man involved and a legal expert to get to the bottom of this. What are your thoughts?

Attachments
IMG_2789 thu.jpg
IMG_2694 thu.jpg

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Looks like Bilbo went Amish :D

Great shots tho O_O

That's fucked though... :(

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:29 pm

I have no legal understanding of declaring yourself a sovereign person, and nothing shows up on google, but here is my 2 cents. If you are actually a sovereign person on your own sovereign land then you can do as you please. when you then 'visit' another country by going to the shops you have to abide by that countries rules. He may well have a 'valid' drivers licence in his own mind but the country you are visiting has to accept that as valid for it to work in the country.

Also having an unregistered vehicle and driving with no seatbelt is against aussie law. Even foreign dignitaries have registered cars.

There is a difference with agreeing with the system, and living within the bounds of the system.

Not that I agree with what the cops did either. Trying to pull someone thru a car window is pointless and just caused hurt and made the issue worse.

Saratoga
Clan Leader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Saratoga » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:32 am

International Sovereignty is a legal status in every country that swears its oaths upon a bible.

As QEII swore her oath of coronation upon the King James Bible, every nation of the commonwealth is bound to uphold the acknowledged 'lore' of the KJB.
The KJB states, acknowledges and upholds the wrights and status of 'Sovereign Beings'... domestic and foreign.

This scenario has been played out many times before, but it never makes the media in full.
It will go something like this:

Long drawn out court process where the Straw Man will be found guilty and fined ( It ALL about the $$$ ) THIS WILL make the media !
Sovereign Man will exercise powers of absolute benefactor and trustee of state issued Straw Man account created by birth registration
Sovereign Man will instrument payment of Straw Mans fines via Straw Man's state account
Payment will be accepted ( Its ALL about the $$$ )

In this specific case, the cops have opened the door for a huge civil liability claim. This will happen after the Straw Man's fines have been paid... and yep, this process too, will not make the media.

I have seen and been involved with others in this process. It is real and it does happen.
But exactly like any other process, if one step of the process is not adhered to, the process fails - you get a larger fine &/ or go to jail... and the process starts again.
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:15 pm

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:32 am

What a lovely society lol

From Universal Commercial Code (like IBM tattoos from WWII) on every person's birth certificate which fraudulently steals a human's sovereignty, to judges and courts and politicians that enforce it, to the puppet masters that tell them what to do.

It's as bizarre as the World Trade Centre Building No. 7 demolished and the govt tells everyone it fell down because of a basement fire and we believe them. WWII Reichstag, Nero in Rome, who knows how many times buildings have been destroyed on purpose for seriously nasty intentions...

Watch the pendulum....it was terrorists...watch the pendulum now...you are falling asleep....you are not a sovereign human...

:nono:

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Its a deep and relatively unknown subject to the mass's, that has been kept that way for a reason. Their is no 'simple' explanation. It all started from the very first international laws - maritime law... and has grown to include modern commercial law.

This pdf does a reasonably good job covering the multitude of variables... but Yes, there is a hidden account opened for every issued certificate of birth registration.
To register some thing implies a value to that item. An item that has a value is a commodity.
This account is real, it is accessible by the system as a commodity and the system will accept payment from this account.
Its all about converting a perceived / estimated / calculated value into $$$

Since the dawn of human time, the true desire for equity of the mass's has always led to revolutions against the oppressor, that history has shown, will only continue to escalate.
Mean while as the mass's focus on / distracted by individual smaller time issues, the silent bigger picture continues to be painted in what is almost invisible ink.
Attachments
a4v.pdf
(264.87 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:19 am

woops ....... downloaded your pdf sara and started reading it .......... had to stop my self, i wont sleep again if I do . I spent last night watching you tube vids of fucked up things cops use their power for after reading Gubbers sov man post on 4sg, I shudder to think what I would have been like tomorrow if I had gone on the path your paper was taking me.

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:48 pm

hehe ... yeah, just a little light reading but not for the feint hearted.

One by one the one becomes thousands, thousand by thousand we become millions.
It has already been seen on small scale in some places where the police & defense forces have refused the pendulum of the system.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:09 pm

i spoke to the old guy today, his court appearance tomorrow morning, will attend, hopefully it happens before i go to work... have arranged an interview with him friday week... am still trying to locate a legal expert to interview that understands the whole Sovereign thing, before i interview the police...

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:38 am

Ahh Good one Gubbs, OK mate... i'll ask a couple ppls and get back to you.

frodo
Clan Member

Postby frodo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:02 am

howd this all go for him ?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:59 pm

when asked his name in court he kept asking whether they wanted his human name or his strawman name and they wouldnt answer and told him to leave, then arrested him for not appearing in court and put him in jail for three days, In a private meeting afterwards the Magistrate told him that the subject was a sort of State secret but that his position had a legal basis. I was supposed to interview him today but had to postpone till next week.

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:18 pm

interesting....
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:38 pm

I'd say, bit of a rigmarole to go through over a seat-belt hey!?

Return to “Talk Zone”