Inkbot 5000

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
INKoRP

Inkbot 5000

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:03 am

I just added this to my CunceAttack Classic CA server:

https://github.com/MinoMino/minqlbot/wiki/Command-List

Jump in and have a play, will be better once I've fully tested it but it seems OK so far.

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:42 am

Incog has been using that script in his server too. makes for a much more even shuffle. You can check a teams balance part way through if someone joins too.

People seemed to enjoy the fact there was more even games going on too.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:22 am

I saw it in action in Singapore but never thought to ask what it was until now. Looking forward to optimizing it. :D

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:48 am

Ever since QL screwed over public servers by killing map voting everyone sets up unranked CA servers so the tiers dont realy exist anymore. Its good that there is a way to balance the teams a bit better than the broken shuffle. This still gets broken by aliasing accounts but there is no way to stop that aside from human policing really.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:20 am

There's a minimum account age setting that can help curb that issue, that and active admin should make it better.

There's a few plugins from other branches I'd love to get put in there tonight as well.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:16 pm

that Incog server has no grens in it which is ok once worked out, but when in game trying to press gren button, get confused and die...bit frustrating lol

No grens pfft what's next? No mines? How about no rockets, no rail, no mg and just a gaunt then

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:36 pm

I usually set mine up with 7 LG damage, no HMG and Classic ruleset. (If there's anything else I can change to make it feel like 2012 Clan Arena let me know :D)

I find it fucking perplexing how people in AU seemingly hate even teams? I first saw the bot in use in Singapore and even before that they'd kickban people who fucked teams.

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:19 pm

people are too worried about their stats. if they are on the top stack they dont complain, on the bottom stack they either spend all their time complaining and not playing making it worse, or they leave.

I dont like quits on my account, so i just sit there complaining :P

Return to “Talk Zone”