New free-to-play FPS: Dirty Bomb

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:51 pm

bastard, I only got a silver skyhammer.

It all depends on what the augments and weapons are on the card really. and if you actually have, and like playing with the merc u have the card for.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Dat sweet cobalts

I got a Silver Sawbonez

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:21 pm

still not sure how to use the cards, think it was for aura or sawbones cant remember... am loving this game though... havent been on ql all week

borgasm
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby borgasm » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 pm

When you choose what 3 mercs you are going to use for the match, it will give you the option of choosing which loadout card you want to use. That then decides which weapons and special skills you have available in game. I have cards for Aura that give me either an SMG or shotgun as my main weapon. That changes the play style of the character a fair bit. Shotgun is for close range, whereas I can use the SMG at medium range.
For Skyhammer and Fragger, the M4A1 is pretty high powered so even though I have a bronze fragger, I tend to use my iron loadout that has the M4A1 as I can kill easier with it.
If you want help decoding the cards im sure we can help, just take a screen grab of your loadouts page in the barracks.

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 am

Seems like there might still be some free Fragger merc codes to be given away on this site.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:07 am

ahh, I think I got him in the Steam starter pack already. I'm also pretty sure I bought Nader with the credits I got from that starter pack as well. Her and my Gold Arty are regulars on my team, currently I cycle the 3rd between Bushwacker and Sawbonez depending on if the team needs a medic or to defend something (<3 that turret).

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:16 pm

I tend to main Bushwhacker and Skyhammer. I'll buy the deplyables bundle once he goes off free rotation. gives me proxy too. Saving up my credits for Nader and then I think im happy until some new mercs show up.

Once you know where and how to use skyhammers artillery strike you go from maybe 1 kill to getting 5 kills each time.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Yeah I know... :lol:

Arty's a bit harder as those few seconds I need to paint the Strike area can sometimes be costly if there's a vigilant Vassili about. I'd go Skyhammer as well but my Arty's got a red gun... the damage outputs not bad as well even if the fire rate is up to me, it's not bad at long rage though which is good for cocky Vassili's thinking they're out of range.

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:31 pm

my 'highest' card is a silver. Im never lucky with random drops in computer games.
The only thing I dont like about Arty is how picky the spotting recticle is. If you are trying to drop a quick strike on the EV while its moving it can be hard. If you target the EV directly it goes red and fails.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:40 am

yeah I end up mostly using it as a blocker more then an attack

borgasm
Clan Member

Postby borgasm » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:09 am

New merc rotation coming up soon, Nader, Sparks and Proxy.

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:18 am

Suhweet, been saving my Cr for Sparks, be good to have a trial, seen cunce using her gun like a sniper to good effect

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:43 am

- Running then Ctrl + Jump will allow you to long jump - :o
- Multiple people repairing do not stack. - so many don't get this

JToombsy
Clan Member

Re:

Postby JToombsy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:54 am

I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:35 pm

That sucks, even on super low?

I'm about to start fiddling with gfx for better visibility etc.

Return to “Talk Zone”