Regular CTF night anyone?

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Which night of the week to play regular CTF match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Monday
No votes
Tuesday
No votes
Wednesday
18%
Thursday
No votes
Friday
18%
Saturday
18%
Sunday
9%
Weekly
36%
Monthly
No votes

Total votes: 11

Gubben
Clan Member

Regular CTF night anyone?

Postby Gubben » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Talking with a few of the guys last night, we thought it would be good to setup a regular CTF night.

Questions are:

Weekly game or monthly?
Which night of the week is best for everyone?

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:30 pm

I'm in - Sat sounds good

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm

much more interest on 4SG... saturday night seems to be the go... weekly matches... teams/no teams, as you wish... whoever turns up can play, as many servers as the numbers require...

hardy

Postby hardy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Yeah im up for this, any night suits me :)

Gubben
Clan Member

Re: Regular CTF night anyone?

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:02 am

Between the two polls (4SG and PiT) the results are:

- A weekly CTF meet, on Saturday nights.

(Question) Individual players join PUG servers, pub shuffle and play? or, team captains pick teams from specs one by one?

As far as clans that want to scrim on the night, PiT, mugs, frks, SS and possibly others? (dox, x2, z| et al?) will have enough players on hand to form teams and have a little round robin. Those that don’t want to can join the PUG.

Impromtu teams can form on the night to join the round robin if there are enough like minded that can organise themselves (on IRC or other).

Thanks phy1um re spawning servers, that would be great, hopefully others can do likewise, as I don’t have dem priviledges anymore…

(Questions) What time should kick-off be? How about a start date for next weekend Saturday 28th march?

7.30 meet on relevant server = 8pm start?
9 = 9.30?
10 = 10.30?

Its all for the fun, as serious as you want to make it, or just for the lels. I’d add that keen folks in the mood could be prepared to play Wednesday nights too for some cheeky mid week games?

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Damn. I missed yet another poll....sigh...

I'm usually getting on after 9.30 on the saturday, so that should have the 7.30 votes flooding in :P
Did I just say that?

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:10 am

The question is now will everybody turn up to this ?

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:48 pm

I hope enough turn up H, thats all we need. Those that turn up will be turning up to play CTF, not just randoms jumping in to whatever servers are up, and although i got there too late last night, it seems there were a few on the 'cheeky mid week' meet so thats a good indicator... :D

hardy

Re:

Postby hardy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:00 pm

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Well the first Sat Night CTF had a pretty good turn out... got going around 8.30pm and went till 12.30am... only one server (thanks Bwaisey for hosting) but it was populated for most of the night and had lots of ggs... it did get off to a rough start, imbalanced teams, a few spat the dummy and left... all evened out in the end once peeps warmed up and got their game face on. Theres been a CTF server every night i think last week but lets look again to Wed night and Easter Sat night, if anyone is around...?

Return to “Talk Zone”