RSI

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: RSI

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:25 pm

yeah I'm +1 with H - be careful with the "allopathic" people

RSI is stress related; usually caused by hypertension which comes from focusing on something (and then tensioning the body) and not breathing properly. Bruce Lee wasn't joking when he said be like water.

pm gubs

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:24 pm

thanks guys, i had a vitamin C shot today, took an hour to drip in... results already with the knee pain easing up so that encouraging.

Yeah hypertension, focussing, not breathing properly, sounds like a game of ctf! ..... no mysterious conspiracies on this ;)

kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kplxz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm

seen you playing gubs, thigns improved for you I hope

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:43 pm

yeah i played all weekend as wrist was feeling better (i might have had some numbing meds to help) but suffered all week because of it, wrist was really sore, i tried riding my motor bike today and found it really painful to pull on the clutch lever, had to take thumb off handgrip and do a bit of an ape claw to drag the clutch back... funnily enough this evening though alot of the pain has disappeared and im thinking, weekend already, mebbe i should have a game... but am gonna still give it a rest, maybe sat night for some CTF (as that looks like the fav night so far on poll...)

Return to “Talk Zone”