Greets

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hardy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greets

Postby hardy » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:22 pm

Hey guys, how you been ?

I have a request to make. Can i come back to the forums to interact again as i miss the environment and PiT alltogether.

No im not asking to join PiT again, i just want to mingle on the forums from time to time.

I know some of you were sick of my opinions but times have moved on and i have settled down a bit.

No this is not a cry for help or a cry over not being with PiT anymore and it wouldn't bother me if i wasnt not welcome anymore. I'm probably still unwelcome and thats understandable if thats the case but yeah all in all would just like to hang on the forums again with the people i still respect.

Im good friends with rob (Mr B) and i know he would consent me to post here again.

Cheers,

Brad.

kplxz

Re: Greets

Postby kplxz » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 am

sup h

hardy

Postby hardy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:25 am

Hey Sifz, how are you man, im well. Been playing dune 2 lately lol, great game for 1992. What about yourself ?

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:09 pm

Hi Hardy,

I changed your user name as PiT Admin sincerely hope your are not 11/2 times the pain the ass you previously became.

I put you on notice that Dv8 has also had his forum ban lifted and has been invited back to the forum.

He will be told the same, that I tell you now -

Moderator interventions are final and have the full support of PiT Clan Leaders & Admin.
Any single instance where respect of fellow forum members is not observed, where any forum rule is breached or where common sense, common place levels of communication, about suitable topics of this forum are not used in posts...
Will result in a Permanent Ban.

Cheers,
Me & the PiT Team
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

hardy

Postby hardy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Hey toga, thanks man, understood.

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:50 pm

heya H and dv8, welcome back you fart knockers

Outersquare

Postby Outersquare » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:52 pm

'Fart knocker' .. man I had to look that one up! Coined by Butthead apparently .. Love it.

PS. Hi DV and Hards.

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:39 pm

So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

hardy

Postby hardy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:53 pm

JToombsy
Clan Member

Postby JToombsy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:22 pm

there was dune 2000, however it was no where near as good as dune 2 imho...
I WOULD MUCH RATHER PLAY IN A TEAM OF WINNERS THAN IN A WINNING TEAM !

Gubben
Clan Member

Re:

Postby Gubben » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:12 pm

dune

Re:

Postby dune » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Dv8
Clan Member

Postby Dv8 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:19 pm

lol hardy your ok in my book man .

dune

Postby dune » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:04 pm

=PiT=,0r!anZ, How are you all, firstly my return to this forum is not to annoy you all with "Can i join PiT again" - wah wah wah etc haha,

Im purely just back for the experience of the PiT members themselves and for conversation :)

Have a Great Christmas with your families and happy new year in advance! :)

<3 you all! :)

kanonfoda
Clan Member

Postby kanonfoda » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:19 pm

Wow, I'm only 4 months behind catching up on this stuff...
Did I just say that?

Return to “Talk Zone”