New MMO Game: Eve Online

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kplxz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New MMO Game: Eve Online

Postby kplxz » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:48 am

Kimahri
Clan Member

Postby Kimahri » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:33 am

Wasn't EVE released in like 2010? Not really new lol
Back to the subject though! It's a fun little game if you put a lot of your time and effort into it. Not something you can just play every now and again and expect to advance.
So the doctor said that I wouldn't get so many nose bleeds if I just kept my finger out of there! =P

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:44 am

kplxz

Re: New MMO Game: Eve Online

Postby kplxz » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:03 pm

thanks for that guys :)

doh it's not new...

Looking into Elite Dangerous now :)

hardy

Postby hardy » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:48 pm

Where did you buy elite dangerous from ink ?

INKoRP

Postby INKoRP » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Unfortunately it's standalone, still worth it though. http://elitedangerous.com

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Eve is "old" now, old in AUS MP server time that is....these games need a lot of people playing...I wonder if anyone is

Elite looks better - thanks inkz :)

INKoRP

Re: New MMO Game: Eve Online

Postby INKoRP » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:53 am

If you pull the trigger on E:D you may want to invest in a . I did after not getting very far in the combat sim before starting the game, the throttle takes a little getting used to as there's Reverse but you can set it up to toggle between Forward/Reverse or combine the both... I use that + a button which takes speed to 0%, which is handy when jumping to new systems as it saves you from falling into the star if you go AFK mid jump.

Also, friend me if you get it, be fun to start co-oping once the "wings" update goes through allowing more co-op style gameplay.

Return to “Talk Zone”