the Bentley piece i finally finished cutting yesterday

Talk about anything you wish

Moderators: SCUMBAG, INKoRP, Clan Leader

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gubben
Clan Member

the Bentley piece i finally finished cutting yesterday

Postby Gubben » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:17 pm

kanonfoda
Clan Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby kanonfoda » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Good work Gub. Keep the fight alive.
Did I just say that?

kplxz

Re: the Bentley piece i finally finished cutting yesterday

Postby kplxz » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:54 pm

that was really well produced gubs :)

some of the directing was as good as it gets; one of the cut scenes to silouhettes was like jam on toast :)

As I watched, I was looking for something that didn't happen; the outcome? One of the ladies mentioned cancelling the license - any news on that? I find it hard to believe the owners of CSG whom have control over our politicians via their bank-owner-partners and other nefarious groups, care for even one second about 1000 let alone 100000 people protesting.

On another note, it's a shame Australians don't seem to know/understand the reserve banking system is the root cause for almost all of our big issues. It's odd that protests never seem to cover this problem. They could sing a song then like, "We should print our own money and sound the alarm, it's for our neighbours farms"

SCUMBAG
Clan Leader

Postby SCUMBAG » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:27 pm

coal seam gas is a fuckup waiting to happen tbh, its a case of the almighty dollar overpowering common fucken sense !
It seems common sense is not that common !
Well done Gubben, i hope but really doubt what was done will make a difference !
PS I thought it was a small "woodstock" for a minute :P

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Yeah - Huge F1 there Gubbs.... very nice work !
... and unfortunately both kplxz and scummy are also on the money trail.

It will take a personality, that Aust does not presently have, with a monster set of Kohuna's, that very very few people have, to be at the helm.... combined with a MASS Populace of like minded Australian's, that we dont have due to our 'she'llbe wright attitude' of blindness and ignorance, to stand up and force the changes needed to overthrow the previous 20years of bad government decisions & locked in contracts that see the continuation of the system & status quo of mass unseen slavery of reality.
We all love and strive for that nice $2,6 or $800k/y income... I know I once did.... Fuck That !

Australia has been in a key position for 40 years to take advantage of the growth of the industrial world and yet leed its own life & style of 'the lucky country' ... that is why my Mother immigrated here 40yrs ago with me as a 10y/o.

Alas... both sides of our government system, no matter how far apart their policies and views are, eventually water them down and then sell them offshore.

Getting back closer to the OP... I was at 8 dawn services at Bentley spread over 3 visits, and 3 nights at Glenugie... in an attempt to help rid CSG from Australia's shores.

Unfortunately the outcome of Bentley was only a suspension of the license. I believe it is now in the high courts challenging the legality of suspension issues & duration and also seeking compensation for potential lost time of production... even though it was only to be a non production test well... yeah wright, as if we fucking believe that one.

In order to sustain future life, Humanity must over throw & rid itself of these Earth's Life Blood draining parasites... one fucking greedy blinded government & corporation at a time.

Dont just sit there and watch the news on TV or read about it in the paper AFTER it happens and has been forced upon you like blinded sheeples... get the fuck off your chairs and get out there and MAKE the fraking news !!!!
The life of you & your children and generations to come ... depend on it !

Like 90%+ of those ive spoken with whom attended...
I Demand Clean Water & I will return !
... Then lookout for the BIG Woodstock !!!

* end Toga's political hippie rant :lol:
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>
Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:32 am

Thanks guys, yes kplx i wanted to put a 'current status' message at the end but coudnt get through to Boudicca to find out what that was, will no doubt do a follow up piece at some point, as word around here is that they will probs be given the go-ahead for the licence later in the year... But the community will rise up again, bigger, more vigilant, and the police will be brought in, and it will get serious...

I think it made a difference so far Scummy, i think if it starts up again, it will happen the same way again. CSG will not happen in the northern rivers, people will fight this. As Crystal says in the video, water is life, and no one around these parts is about to let that water be fucked with. There were three thousand people there that morning, all coming before work, many going to work (me included) right after the dawn vigil. Thanks to people like Crystal and John, who manned those gates, prepared to lock on if necessary, there was a constant presence.

Thats right Toga, (good on you btw for turning up as often as you did) it is going to take many people, not just celebrities, with the necessary crown jewels to combat the power of this industry and their political stooges. Who's up for the fight? Count me in.

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:07 am

ty toga and gubs :)

interesting how the license was only suspended. talk about a farce. i hope you get the cancellation you need!

Gubben
Clan Member

Postby Gubben » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Recent news: The CEO of Metgasco has sold off or cancelled his million or so share options as a result of the current situation at Bentley, that is an awesome win and it looks like Santos is pulling out of the Narrabri mine, thats an amazing development too and a sound win for people power again, they wont go ahead in Bentley, its just not gonna happen, no matter what the courts decide... i think that can be considered making a difference Scummy ;)

kplxz

Postby kplxz » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 am

:) :) :)

Saratoga
Clan Leader

Postby Saratoga » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:00 am

CSG FREE AUSTRALIA !!!
In Loving Honour & Memory of =PiT= Baldrick

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>

Quote="SCUMBAG" Yes Baldy was a fuckin legend and will always live on here !! =etouQ

Return to “Talk Zone”